Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Recommended Posts

 

Please help me join in on this guys convo. The poo I deal with daily out here and see this on my timeline ALL THE TIME. I love how he acts like stats are all that counts, yet leaves out the rushing stats and the most important one: wins.

 

Here are some of my favorite quotes from him:

Quote

 Notice Cam's numbers are not bad at all, but he loses in the most important areas, completion percentage, yards per attempt, and rating. That tells you that Wilson outplayed Newton. Over a third of newton's touchdowns came against the two worst defenses in the league. They played New Orleans twice who have the worst passing defense we've perhaps ever seen statistically. But he is not as good of a qb as Wilson and never will be.



This one is my favorite though. Pretending we haven't lost anybody...

 

Quote

 Cam is getting too much credit when their entire team has been awesome. Whereas Wilson lost his top guys and got BETTER.

 

Does he realize we have Ted Ginn and Philly Brown as our starting WRs?

 

 

Anyways, it's a BYE week, and I am already getting tired of these Hawk fans when they have Minnesota (this time HEALTHY) still to play in 5 degree weather (which is fuggin miserable - I was there last year to watch our team get our ass kicked) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Conveniently leaving out 10 rushing touchdowns. 

 

who cares what they think? not me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cam Newton also had 10 rushing TDs and is 4th in the NFL in first downs on the ground.....on top of his passing production.  Which is HUGE.  But when talking QB talk people try to dismiss it b/c it isn't a QB stat.  Which has Cam reminds people, he is a football player first.

That is why he is the MVP and not someone like Russell Wilson this season....and that trumps completion % edge.  Simple and plain.

 

Seahawk fans need go drink some of their QB's witchcraft water to make them feel better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cat said:

Conveniently leaving out 10 rushing touchdowns. 

 

who cares what they think? not me

+1

If a tree falls in the woods but no one is there does it make a sound?

Just two days ago one of their own wrote a dissertation on why a rival QB, Carson Palmer, not Wilson, should be MVP.  

They're starting to HATE us and I LOVE it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why they whine so much?  

Do they realize you cant win everything every time and when you dont happen to win its not a fuggin conspiracy?

The nation has participated in poll after poll to gauge who the MVP is, Cam won them all.

Not to mention RW hasn't even been in this debate, TB12, Palmer and even JJ Watt were in the mix without a peep from the Seahawks until they hit the weak part of their schedule.

Yes they blew out the Cards who just wanted to see how hard the Hawks wanted to play before pulling the starters.  No way in Hell arians risks going back to the playoffs sans Palmer.

I could flay FauxHawks fans all day, but i gots poo to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seahawks reign was short lived.  Last hope was individual awards.  Long live King CaMVP and his Panthers dynasty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How you like that Seahawks lurkers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's called propaganda. You leave out important information (rushing tds) in order to mislead people. You know what I think about people who use propaganda? They can get fuged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have to resort to "yards per attempt" to prove your case, you've already lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pantherj said:

That's called propaganda. You leave out important information (rushing tds) in order to mislead people. You know what I think about people who use propaganda? They can get fuged.

but @propagandamachine is a good poster.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Not sure why they whine so much?  

Do they realize you cant win everything every time and when you dont happen to win its not a fuggin conspiracy?

The nation has participated in poll after poll to gauge who the MVP is, Cam won them all.

Not to mention RW hasn't even been in this debate, TB12, Palmer and even JJ Watt were in the mix without a peep from the Seahawks until they hit the weak part of their schedule.

Yes they blew out the Cards who just wanted to see how hard the Hawks wanted to play before pulling the starters.  No way in Hell arians risks going back to the playoffs sans Palmer.

I could flay FauxHawks fans all day, but i gots poo to do.

Could apply to all sports fans at various times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked him why he didn't add in 10 rushing td's and what RW record is when his D gives up over 25 points and he replies with this:

"How did Cam do when he played in the Super Bowl? Oh that's right, he lost to Seattle in the divisional round. That was a sweet pick six to seal the loss."
 

haha
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Ok he can get fuged by a hot chick then.

Changing name to propagandawyank... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...