Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

The funny thing about Bronco fans is they will be saying next week what Panther fans have been saying leading up to Super Bowl 

"Peyton is done..."

"Cam cannot be stopped"

"Our defense can't stop a power running team"

Bronco fans are  delusional right now and late to the party. 

• Pie 3

The main thing all this "#1 offense vs #1 total defense" business is leaving out is that Seattle was also the #1 defense where it mattered: points allowed. Denver is not. Also like someone pointed out, Denver was much weaker on the other side of the ball two years ago. We are not. 

• Pie 1

We can play their receivers man up, Olsen will demand some extra attention. As far as Cam goes we need to keep a spy on him, make it one person's only job to follow him all over the field. Won't even talk about our offense, they wont do anything anyways. If we win it will be like 9-7.

This sounds really familiar.

• Pie 1

Denver's run game is just non-existent at this point. With an aging Peyton having to run a one-dimensional offense, it just leaves them open to the possibility of to many mistakes happening against our opportunistic defense, especially if we get constant pressure on him. I just can't see this one being close. 27-13 Panthers.

Cam's legs will be the key for our offense I believe. I think it's important that he looks to run when the play breaks down. 

If we score >20 points I don't think the Broncos can win this game, their offense is just anemic 

I think we will win. Much like against Palmer, if we get to Manning (which I dont see any reason why we won't), the Super Bowl will be over by halftime.

For Denver to win they would have to do every single thing exactly right, and then would need the Panthers to lapse. If both teams played 100% perfect football, the Panthers win. 

Lets just cut through the bullshit and admit that ppg is what matters the most.    This is a game of the #1 offense vs the #4 defense. 

Or if ya wanna look at the other side of the coin,  our D vs their O......        the #6 defense vs the 19th offense. 

• Pie 5

It's funny when I see Broncos fans actually compare their defense to the '13 Seahawks defense.

That Seahawks defense wasn't special because they were #1 in yards,  they were special because they were #1 in takeaways,  #1 in ppg AND #1 in yards. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Pox 08 said:

It's funny when I see Broncos fans actually compare their defense to the '13 Seahawks defense.

That Seahawks defense wasn't special because they were #1 in yards,  they were special because they were #1 in takeaways,  #1 in ppg AND #1 in yards. 

Denver is about to get steamrolled again in the Super Bowl....their fans are just too stupid to realize it is coming.

• Pie 2