Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Recommended Posts

Here is what most Bronco fans seem to think/say

Bronco Fan:  Uh, we have the greatest defense.  Unless you played Denver your offense hasn't  been tested b/c no one in the NFL plays great defense.  That is all we need.  Oh, and the AFC was so much tougher than the NFC.  NFC was so weak.   See ya, I have to go watch Von Miller sack Cam in 2012. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


They played Alex Smith twice and Andrew Luck, two guys that like to run more than your average QB.  Surrendered around 27 ppg.

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how they bring up history when historically the Broncos have lost the Super Bowl like 4 times in ten years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denver hasn't done well against teams who run well. I think that is really something to look at. They won't be able to use the same scheme for Cam that they did for Brady. They are going to have to play defense against us that they have had pretty much ZERO experience doing in a real game. I don't see that affecting how we play offense though because people have played us this way recently....and it worked once. I also can't see Star/Short/Keek/Davis/Norman/Coleman not playing lights out. If they get a run game going it may close the gap, I just don't see that happening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel our opponents better prepared us to face the AFC team in the SB than their opponents better prepared them to face the NFC team in the SB. I believe we are the better team, but whoever plays the best on Sunday wins. Same game-plan for all playoff opponents, run the ball and play defense. We can make Denver stack the box which will open up our passing game. Also its a must this offense go no huddle and pick up the pace. With our run attack against their smaller 3-4 defense with an up-tempo offense, it'll create massive problems in my opinion.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

"Not battle tested" but beat four teams who were in the playoffs this year, and beat the Seahawks twice.

Not to be a stickler, but we've beaten 5 teams this year that have gone on to the playoffs:

Texans

Washington

Seahawks (twice)

Cardinals

Packers

And the sixth would be the Broncos.

"We ain't got no receivers, though..."

 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how people still keep saying "yeah but the Panthers play in a weak division" and "yeah but the Panthers had a soft schedule" as if that negates the fact that we beat both playoff opponents -- and in a dominating fashion no less.  When you crush the #2 seed, you crush the #2 seed.  There's no weighted formula at work there.  If you beat them you beat them, and it doesn't matter in the least that the other three teams in your division happen to suck.

It reminds me of a joke my chemistry professor always told about scientists -- "well sure it works in practice, but does it work in theory?" -- to illustrate the fallacious thinking that settles in whenever you have an echo chamber repeating a mindless narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Johnny Fever said:

Not to be a stickler, but we've beaten 5 teams this year that have gone on to the playoffs:

Texans

Washington

Seahawks (twice)

Cardinals

Packers

And the sixth would be the Broncos.

"We ain't got no receivers, though..."

 

Ya I said four playoff teams , Seahawks, packers, Texans, redskins, during the regular season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Even Janitor said:

Funny how people still keep saying "yeah but the Panthers play in a weak division" and "yeah but the Panthers had a soft schedule" as if that negates the fact that we beat both playoff opponents -- and in a dominating fashion no less.  When you crush the #2 seed, you crush the #2 seed.  There's no weighted formula at work there.  If you beat them you beat them, and it doesn't matter in the least that the other three teams in your division happen to suck.

It reminds me of a joke my chemistry professor always told about scientists -- "well sure it works in practice, but does it work in theory?" -- to illustrate the fallacious thinking that settles in whenever you have an echo chamber repeating a mindless narrative.

Carolina could of lost more games....and as a product of that faced more teams with winning records 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

Denver hasn't done well against teams who run well. I think that is really something to look at. They won't be able to use the same scheme for Cam that they did for Brady. They are going to have to play defense against us that they have had pretty much ZERO experience doing in a real game. I don't see that affecting how we play offense though because people have played us this way recently....and it worked once. I also can't see Star/Short/Keek/Davis/Norman/Coleman not playing lights out. If they get a run game going it may close the gap, I just don't see that happening. 

Denver's D is good no doubt.  But they haven't faced an offense as powerful and mult-dimensional as the Panthers.

At the same time Carolina's D is not being given the respect it deserves, even though they are likely as good or better than Denver's.  

Our coaches going more passive on D in the second half of so many games this year due to big leads certainly makes the Panthers D appear more porous than it actually is.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone do some homework for me and actually break out the stats of their #1 defense v our #6 (or whatever the rankings may be) and actually compare the NUMBERS. Because if nothing more than like 2.5 yards separates us from each other, then that's too minuscule of a factor to weigh in an analysis (think weighted average for all you math nerds). Any statistics/probabilities majors want to speak here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, cmon man. 

These clowns keep playing the "disrespect"Ed Broncos card, when in fact not only did we beat 4 playoff teams in the refuser season, we smoked the cards and Seahags in the playoffs, and we didn't play the likes of the Chargers, Browns, raiders, and ravens. Ooh so scary you lame ass bitches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MadHatter said:

Denver is about to get steamrolled again in the Super Bowl....their fans are just too stupid to realize it is coming.

but look what they did to brady!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pox 08 said:

but look what they did to brady!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Well,,,,,if we had no run game and a statue for a QB, then I might be worried. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol........  all the buzz those fruits are making about what they did to Brady and come to find out,  the only reason the Broncos pass rush looked so dominant against that makeshift Patriots Oline,  wasn't because it was a makeshift Oline,  but because the Pats' Center was giving away the pats snap count on nearly every play.  

 

o0o...  Ssccaarryy!

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      20,201
    • Most Online
      3,478

    Newest Member
    Achiext
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      146,631
    • Total Posts
      4,820,703
  • Posts

    • These kinds of silly GIF compilations of cherry-picked plays strung together are dumb as hell and hardly warrant a response. Give me ANY narrative you want me to push and I can make it happen with 4-5 plays from a season’s worth of tape. I can make Kyle Allen look like an elite QB, I can make Daryl Williams look like an All-Pro LT, I can line up all of Christian McCaffrey’s stuffed runs on goal line plays and say he’s a bum. Hell, I can present you a few GIFs of Curtis Samuel precisely killing drives with dropped open passes that would directly contradict your statement. Do you deny any of this? Not to mention several of those plays in your first video were in extremely tight coverage where Samuel got little-to-no separation. Those were poor decisions by Allen to throw those low-percentage deep balls into tight coverage, but “poor Curtis Samuel” would suggest that he was open and the throws just weren’t there...which was the case in maybe half of those clips if I’m being charitable. Do you deny that? Those silly videos aside, the statistical snapshot you posted does support that his success is reasonably hindered by Allen’s ineptitude in getting him the ball. Statistical evidence also paints Samuel as having some of the worst hands in the league (tied for 3rd worst with 7 drops) and is among the worst in average yards of separation. Do you feel inclined to address that? In conclusion: Kyle Allen is bad, Curtis Samuel is bad.
    • My wife thought he was Philly Brown...
  • Masters of PIE !

×
×
  • Create New...