Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

9 hours ago, Gazi said:

When did he like that tweet? Pro kneeling? Go and say that in the main forum and watch them turn against him quick lol

• Pie 1

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lol well i still brought it up in the main forum and will continue to do so

well the tweet specified anthem protest, and jerry jones didn't do an anthem protest he did a pre-anthem protest

white culture: claiming literally everything you like is southern. my aunt said tonight "i could go for a good ol' southern kosher dill pickle"

nothing like that southern classic popularized in new york city after being imported from asia

4 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

This has to be fake lmao

Notice how Different cuisine and restaurants can be hugely successful in the South, but a restaurant serving “southern” food can not survive anywhere else?

6 minutes ago, Gazi said:

Notice how Different cuisine and restaurants can be hugely successful in the South, but a restaurant serving “southern” food can not survive anywhere else?

nobody outside of the south ever thinks about the south. living in AL i hear talk about yankees like 5 times a month, but when i go north literally nobody has ever mentioned anything about the south one way or another.

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

nobody outside of the south ever thinks about the south. living in AL i hear talk about yankees like 5 times a month, but when i go north literally nobody has ever mentioned anything about the south one way or another.

I’ve heard the South mentioned maybe 10 times in all these years living in Midwest, and it’s usually when they’re shaking their heads about Roy Moore and other heroes of the ignorant. 

Except they do have special hate in their hears for WV. 

On his way to a Bible Study? What do we call him? A Christian terrorist? 

44 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

I haven't heard 8 hrs (aside from them being technically 8, like auditions) I have heard up to 6 though. 

I'm guessing the young lady had to sign something releasing her work for the interview because that's fugged up.

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lol

Laughs in General Meade.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

the "please like my sport" hockey people always try to compare the nhl to the nba. hornets average higher attendance and are closer to capacity on a nightly basis despite not even being a playoff team lol

And they haven't gotten past the second round, ever. The Hurricanes didn't make the Playoffs for 9 years, what you expect? Now? They have packed the arena for EVERY Playoff game. LOL. Plus, the Canes Playoff atmosphere is the best in hockey. 

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

and they still outdraw the hurricanes. gotta think regional ratings favor the hornets too. some hockey fans have a chip on their shoulder for whatever reason but the truth is the nhl should worry more about mls than the nba imo. stay in your weight class.

tidc lol

Actually, the ratings for the Hornets are on par with the Canes. No one watches either on TV. LOL. 

Well, Canes when they started winning went above the Hornets of course. Also, their Playoff second round first game ratings were above last years Playoff ratings for the first game of the second round series. 

I couldn't care less about fighting the NHL, MLS, NBA all that poo. NHL is a niche sport, like baseball will be in another 10 to 15 years.

Hurricanes are in a better light than the Hornets period. Plus, have had more success. 

Make sure you ignore the Thread by the way, which you clearly have. Because your opinion is getting destroyed by everyone in the thread saying the Hurricanes are more relevant. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. 

Edited by JakeDel5674