Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

ABCB is the only rhyme scheme

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

q3WIknz.jpg

I am personally passionate about the well being of unborn children including the situation we are faced with in this region with the disappearance of our NICU. Ballad Health has made it impossible for us to have access to proper medical services and I will fix that. I have also witnessed the way our veterans are struggling with the VA having to jumping through the hoops and endless red tape to access medical services. I think there are a lot of things going on in Washington in which our district is not accurately represented. Our incumbent is an amazing person but is too soft spoken and cannot rally a team. If Conservatives don't start investing in today's youth then with in the next 10 to 15 years we will live in an entirely pagan society. I am terrified of the recent conservatives that have questioned our 2A rights, including Phil Roe who told WCYB he hoped the Senate passed the red flag laws and background checks that he voted against in the house! Phil Roe ran on a 5 term promise and is currently serving his 6th term. Running for another term wouldn't be in good keeping with Trump's campaign of promises made, promises kept.

---

image.png.99e788d2bca4b6da7b3b506a3c3e1d76.png

I think she posts here under various alts.

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

i wonder if these guys realize that accounts that go directly to the tinderbox with under 500 posts just get instant blocked and nobody sees their posts

56 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i wonder if these guys realize that accounts that go directly to the tinderbox with under 500 posts just get instant blocked and nobody sees their posts

What, are you afraid of being redpilled by dad memes from conservative Facebook

On 10/10/2019 at 5:09 PM, rodeo said:

by the end of trumps presidency im gonna have 10+ pages of users on my ignore list

Tragedy for all those involved, too bad Americans don't care much for veterans....