Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FuFuLamePoo

This Cam Newton hype video will give you goosebumps

All it really did was remind me of the Super Bowl... and then became a Cam dabbing, etc. highlight dance video with a shitty rap song playing in the background.

It had potential for a second, but that's about it.  Nothing close to goosebumps,

6 hours ago, RelaxImaPro said:

All it really did was remind me of the Super Bowl... and then became a Cam dabbing, etc. highlight dance video with a shitty rap song playing in the background.

It had potential for a second, but that's about it.  Nothing close to goosebumps,

Yes

6 hours ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Hype videos are stupid IMO.

And Yes

Almost didn't make it to the "positive" part of the video, nearly punched a hole through my monitor watching the first part.

I have to agree with everyone else.  I was not impressed, but rather depressed, after watching it.

9 hours ago, RelaxImaPro said:

My feeling also!  This is like a year late.