Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

The Official Robert Mueller is comin! Thread

14 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Yeah i like how he comes in asking what is happening with the investigation since he is too aloof to spend every waking hour dwelling on it like us plebes. So Cat is nice enough to walk him through it.

Yet when he makes random obscure references that we ask him to explain his response is "go find it."

I think we should all feel honored to be in his presence.

did you see how fast Forbes was discredited on something completely unrelated to what I posted? hence the request to do their own homework. 

Just now, Cat said:

It's still my opinion the first post was really only a veiled jab at the investigation and people who think the investigation is valid. Some people purposefully refrain from being blunt so they can stay aloft and claim whatever position they wish to hold in the future without admitting being wrong. 

nope. but carry on.

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

You brought conservative opinion writer Frank Miniter into the conversation.  I provided what other recent opinions he had.  Embarrassing huh.

now articulate the IT scandal that is free from opinion. 

I believe in you. you can do it.

7 minutes ago, pstall said:

did you see how fast Forbes was discredited on something completely unrelated to what I posted? hence the request to do their own homework. 

Forbes is fine.

Do you know a difference between opinion writers and articles though.  What you shared to us from Forbes has this disclaimer on it:

--

Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.

--

You provided a right wing opinion piece and expected us to believe it was some journalistic article by the writers at forbes.  I am sorry that failed you.

and to be clear. whatever they find on Trump prosecute, fine,  jail, whatever needs to happen.

But dont let this circus distract from the shady stuff from the DNC that is just as inextricably linked to this as well.

and there it is...

Trump bluntly telling people the move and only move he has been bluntly telegraphing and trying to build for some time.  Trump knows he has to to try to bring it all down.  

4 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Forbes is fine.

Do you know a difference between opinion writers and articles though.  What you shared to us from Forbes has this disclaimer on it:

--

Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.

--

oye.

Yeah she has been shamed but some more.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/it-was-bad-donna-brazile-breaks-silence-on-latest-awan-brothers-scandal-stunner-video/

2 minutes ago, pstall said:

and to be clear. whatever they find on Trump prosecute, fine,  jail, whatever needs to happen.

But dont let this circus distract from the shady stuff from the DNC that is just as inextricably linked to this as well.

The FBI better not let the Trump "junk" distract from all the "shady stuff from the DNC"!  

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

and there it is...

Trump bluntly telling people the move and only move he has been bluntly telegraphing and trying to build for some time.  Trump knows he has to to try to bring it all down.  

Like I said, I wont be cool with Trump using power to circumvent justice process. 

Could he make himself seem anymore guilty? 

Do you read the gateway pundit?   I am sorry if you do.

But onto the actual quote from Brazile which I have no reason to believe is falsified (Gateway pundit does that more often then not btw):

--

“They worked I believe in the House of Representatives. I haven’t worked on the hill since 1999. So 2000 when I left, so no, I don’t know anything about that series of what I call in many ways, it was a management failure. It was bad.”

“We should vet everybody not just Democratic staffers. Every staffer who works for the House of Representatives or the United States Senate.

“Anybody should be vetted,” Brazile concluded.

--

I am not sure what you think she is saying.  She is calling for a better vetting process - good I agree.  We also need one in the white house, management there seems pretty damn bad also.

Team Trump doing there best to slow Mueller with there pretend talks of a “how an interview can work”. 

Trump just buying time with that charade. 

He was always gonna have to try to bring the investigation down.  Hence why he has spent a year trying to discredit everyone. 

But Trump is running out of time.  As he said in the tweet...the time is coming 

Trump remains so incredibly predictable.  Still a little surprised how poorly the media still covers him and his admins actions.  The media he rails against actually continues to aid him.   They gleefully engage in the dance he must do

45 minutes ago, Cat said:

Like I said, I wont be cool with Trump using power to circumvent justice process. 

Could he make himself seem anymore guilty? 

He does and he pretty much signs up for life. If not by this justice department. By the next one. 

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

Team Trump doing there best to slow Mueller with there pretend talks of a “how an interview can work”. 

Trump just buying time with that charade. 

Heard on NPR Mueller has floated subpoenaing Trump to his lawyers. Maybe Mueller is closer than we thought.

Trump attorney Ty Cobb is retiring.  Shocker.  He wishes everyone well lol

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Heard on NPR Mueller has floated subpoenaing Trump to his lawyers. Maybe Mueller is closer than we thought.

This was discussed by Dan Abrams on GMA today.  Apparently Mueller has stated he CAN subpoena Trump.  The question is, obviously, will he?

If he DOES and Trump refuses the subpoeana, you then have a legitimate constitutional crisis like we've never seen.  Two branches of government openly at war.

Bad for the country all the way around.

Mueller may avoid a subpoena just to avoid that situation entirely.