• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakeDel5674

Malik Monk Highlights vs Bucks. 18 Forth Quarter points. Unreal!

Actually both our draft picks this year look like solid contributors from the get go. 

Well done Cho.

Yeah, best draft ever under Cho and MJ.  Glad to see he got the jitters out from the first couple of games...  i still say, depending on our success, he has a shot at ROY, BUT Simmons seems like the early favorite.

49 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, best draft ever under Cho and MJ.  Glad to see he got the jitters out from the first couple of games...  i still say, depending on our success, he has a shot at ROY, BUT Simmons seems like the early favorite.

Yeah, I wanted us to trade for Embiid or Simmons earlier last year.  

Donovan Mitchell is the guy most people wanted until Monk fell to us.. Mitchell has been doing really well in Utah, btw..

so so so happy we got monk, had monk not fallen to us- mitchell would have been a good consolation prize 

but it finally feels like we may have landed a superstar (kemba aside)

Few Monk Impressions: 

1. He can create his shot without a pick. I was surprised how easy he can get a shot off. Even with his height he is able to get in the lane or create space with his jumper. 

2. Better PG skills than I thought. He does well with the pick and roll and can drive or pull up. He still needs to work on not passing while in the air but his PG skills are better than expected. 

3. Struggles getting through picks maybe due to strength and lack of knowledge of the players he's going against if he should go under picks or though them. Right only trying to fight through picks. 

4. Monk can score anywhere. I love his floater in the lane. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    alexparez

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts