Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCableGuy

Baker Mayfield Would Be A Great Back QB To Cam.

Recommended Posts



Just from watching Rose Bowl game, he reminds me of Russell Wilson. Unfortunately, it looks like he doesn't have Wilson's accuracy. He's missed a ton of throws in this game alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re going to keep Cam until his little brother comes out and then we will draft him to replace Cam. So we can keep all these Newton fans buying merchandise!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a Panthers fan first and foremost. I just understand cam has to do everything with very little help. Not many quarterbacks could do that. Please tell me you think DA is a better qb so I can laugh at you for all eternity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I'm a Panthers fan first and foremost. I just understand cam has to do everything with very little help. Not many quarterbacks could do that. Please tell me you think DA is a better qb so I can laugh at you for all eternity 

DA Is garbage and this is why I want to upgrade the backup qb spot and if not Mayfield we do need to draft another qb to be cam's backup cause right now if Cam goes down we fuged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, with all of the Panther needs....we should definitely waste a draft pick on a back up qb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Just from watching Rose Bowl game, he reminds me of Russell Wilson. Unfortunately, it looks like he doesn't have Wilson's accuracy. He's missed a ton of throws in this game alone. 

Wilson also is a robot.  Mayfield got some Manziel to him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jangler said:

yeah, with all of the Panther needs....we should definitely waste a draft pick on a back up qb.

how is it wasting a pick? Backup qb is def a postion we need to upgrade cause like I said if Cam goes down right now we are fuged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gna lie, I’d like to draft Chubb. Stew isn’t getting younger and I don’t think Cmc can be the next Stew. Chubb and Cmc would be nasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

baker is going to get humiliated at the combine

of course that doesn't stop the panthers anymore so

Actually think he'll have a good Combine.

Going to be on the faster side of QBs in the 40 (not near Jackson though)

He's not going to throw it through the goal post like Jawalrus Russell but is deadly accurate on shirt and intermediate passes like Brees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,527
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    IAmPatrickMay
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      143,069
    • Total Posts
      4,591,619
×