Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveThePanther2008

Giants control the draft?

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

we had one pick which is a whole different animal from what the Browns are facing...given the same scenario with a chance to get AJ Green and Von Miller in same draft you would have to change your considerations...but this is easier because Rosen and Darnold are not like choosing Cam Newton...again your point about Luck strengthens my point...the Newton pick was a no brainer...

It doesn't matter if you have 1 or two picks in the first round, you still have to pick the right guy and Cleveland needs a quarterback or three. And if I were you, do you really want to use the term no-brainer. People might assume you were being literal about your posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If Gettleman passes up on a QB it would be his biggest mistake to date, next years QB class is incredibly weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

It doesn't matter if you have 1 or two picks in the first round, you still have to pick the right guy and Cleveland needs a quarterback or three. And if I were you, do you really want to use the term no-brainer. People might assume you were being literal about your posts.

of course it matters...and the Newton pick was a no brainer...this is a message board one expects snide remarks and witty word play...i'm not ticklish take your best shot...I know sometimes when one isn't gaining ground on their argument they would resort to such comments...go for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

If Gettleman passes up on a QB it would be his biggest mistake to date, next years QB class is incredibly weak.

waiting in anticipation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how people have a problem with Gettleman threads and scream that it isn't Panthers related yet there are dozens of other threads that don't pertain to Panthers news and they don't get butt hurt over those.  It's the off season as well. Igo has already stated that in the off season the rules are more relaxed and you can post any football related topics in the main Panthers forum. So gents.  Chillax and keep scrolling if you don't like the Gettleman threads.. Sheesh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

If Gettleman passes up on a QB it would be his biggest mistake to date, next years QB class is incredibly weak.

Barkley and Chubb>QB and the Browns could have a chance at both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Funny how people have a problem with Gettleman threads and scream that it isn't Panthers related yet there are dozens of other threads that don't pertain to Panthers news and they don't get butt hurt over those.  It's the off season as well. Igo has already stated that in the off season the rules are more relaxed and you can post any football related topics in the main Panthers forum. So gents.  Chillax and keep scrolling if you don't like the Gettleman threads.. Sheesh.  

that's why I just stay out of these type threads...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

of course it matters...and the Newton pick was a no brainer...this is a message board one expects snide remarks and witty word play...i'm not ticklish take your best shot...I know sometimes when one isn't gaining ground on their argument they would resort to such comments...go for it

Sorry for the failed attempt at humor, I don't go for personal attacks and didn't want you to be so affected. My bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Sorry for the failed attempt at humor, I don't go for personal attacks and didn't want you to be so affected. My bad.

it's ok ...thanks for the heads up but that ship sailed many moons ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Palmetto said:

Barkley and Chubb>QB and the Browns could have a chance at both

That’s what the Browns thought last season with Garrett 

 

Good QB>>>>>>>>>all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

That’s what the Browns thought last season with Garrett 

 

Good QB>>>>>>>>>all

not this time...the Garrett pick will pay off also...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heel31ok said:

not this time...the Garrett pick will pay off also...

This QB class is ten times better than last seasons

 

And the Garrett pick won’t payoff if Watson goes on to be some HOF QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Funny how people have a problem with Gettleman threads and scream that it isn't Panthers related yet there are dozens of other threads that don't pertain to Panthers news and they don't get butt hurt over those.  It's the off season as well. Igo has already stated that in the off season the rules are more relaxed and you can post any football related topics in the main Panthers forum. So gents.  Chillax and keep scrolling if you don't like the Gettleman threads.. Sheesh.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

This QB class is ten times better than last seasons

 

And the Garrett pick won’t payoff if Watson goes on to be some HOF QB

 

lol...this qb class is barely above avg at best...if they want a franchise QB this year it will have to come through FA...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

 

lol...this qb class is barely above avg at best...if they want a franchise QB this year it will have to come through FA...

Yeah no

 

Trubisky was the number 1 prospect on last years class, he wouldn’t even be top 5 in this years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×