• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saha

Oops

all ICE agents are Nazis. it's a fascist organization.

Meh

legit news outlets generally correct obvious mistakes once they are realized and made aware.  I think Trump’s government need to be as good as the horrible media in accountability before demanding apologies. 

but yeah, I’d be pissed if someone claimed my military tat was claimed to be a Nazi one and put on the papers

Linking national review is like linking breitbart. Alt right bullshit news. fug off OP

ICE are the refuse and gunk at the bottom of the barrel of people who couldn't make it as cops. cops are already the bottom rung of society, ICE are the people who couldn't get hired on the bottom rung.

this is a common opinion among police officers, btw. they look down on ICE with derision.

1 hour ago, Rubi said:

Linking national review is like linking breitbart. Alt right bullshit news. fug off OP

Would you like a fish?

1 hour ago, Race Bannon said:

No, you are the bottom rung of society...how many illegal children are you willing to take in your home...lol....hypocrite!!

there's no such thing as an illegal child, you barely literate subhuman.

i wouldn't have to take any children into my home if your kind would stop throwing them in concentration camps and keep them with their families.

1 hour ago, Race Bannon said:

No, you are the bottom rung of society...how many illegal children are you willing to take in your home...lol....hypocrite!!

Do the world a favor and make for an exit like Bud Dwyer. No one will care.