Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Game of Thrones - Season 8

I bet Bronn is going to be the King...  he’s been bagging for the castle all show

14 hours ago, ARSEN said:

I bet Bronn is going to be the King...  he’s been bagging for the castle all show

A castle, not "the castle".

I'm starting to think it will be Jon or the throne/position/capitol will be no more.

Just feels like there needs to be a Targaryen on the throne again so we can start the story over...and over, and over.

On 5/17/2019 at 2:02 AM, NanuqoftheNorth said:

More than 485,000 'Game of Thrones' fans sign petition calling for a redo of Season 8

Lots of "Game of Thrones" fans would like to forget Season 8 ever happened. And now nearly half a million of them have signed a petition calling on HBO to remake the show's final season with a new writing team. 

In the petition, launched last week, creator Dylan D. of Fort Worth, Texas, argues that showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, who diverged from author George R.R. Martin's source material beginning in Season 6, "have proven themselves to be woefully incompetent writers when they have no source material (i.e. the books) to fall back on."

He pleaded: "This series deserves a final season that makes sense. Subvert my expectations and make it happen, HBO!"  https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/more-than-485000-game-of-thrones-fans-sign-petition-calling-for-a-redo-of-season-8/ar-AABrUln?li=BBnb7Kz

giphy.gif

• Pie 2

On 5/13/2019 at 7:58 AM, Bronn said:

Apparently prophecy don't mean poo to D&D and any of it was just red herring at this point

Which prophecy?

It all ends tonight bois!

9 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

I'm nervous Daniel

Everything is going to be okay handsome.

• Pie 1

Also...people just stop caring who's Jon's parents are? Not gonna talk that through again? Seasons upon seasons seem wasted on a Bran story line that really doesn't mean anything, and R+L=J which served...as the reason Dany maybe goes crazy but not really?  Meh

That was hella unsatisfying. Hopefully the books do the story much more justice. 

Somewhere between Lost and Six Feet Under.

Wasnt horrible but wasnt near as epic as I had hoped.

Not hating on it at all but not signing a stupid online petition either.

I personally liked that last episode and although season 8 was in a big hurry the show as a whole was fuggin epic.  Loved it.

• Pie 1