• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Falcons Gameday Thread!

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

i just dont like the vib...mantra, that riv gives off...he always plays it like we got this but...it always leads to buffoonery ....

He coaches like a hard-headed moron that insists on sticking to his philosophy to look like some genius instead of doing what's best for the team and adjusting.

Time for some more Funchessand Smith struggling to get open then drop

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

No. Browns kicker missed 2 FGs and 2 XPs. Saints kicker missed 1 FG. Browns should have won it or least made the Saints need a TD to win. Some teams get lucky, others like us get the shaft from the refs.

How many other QBs have had multiple roughing the passer penalties wiped out besides Cam?

:fear:

I regret my decision of calling game. Might be game but shouldn’t have called it early. Eating crow. 

Just now, KillerKat said:

He coaches like a hard-headed moron that insists on sticking to his philosophy to look like some genius instead of doing what's best for the team and adjusting.

exactly....no emotion...i know how to win in 1987

1 minute ago, thebigcat said:

Plenty of time

Passes are still taking a little longer than I'd like, but we're in good position.