• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Wells Fargo to layoff almost 30,000 people...

After getting busted by the government for playing dirty year after year and few months ago Feds capped Wells grow as a penalty.  Wells profits have been flat for 3 years so the solution?  Let up to 10% of it work force go.

I know personally Wells have been giving out absolutely absurd salaries to below average employees... 

Wells is a great work/life balance company but very poorly managed.  Their CEO should be fired and not the people.

Wells is the second largest company in Charlotte with 25,000 employees...  Bank of America corporate center is in Charlotte but the number of employees here is only 15,000.

Edited by ARSEN
  • Pie 1

Saw this coming, I worked at the CIC for years and was part of the first group of layoffs back in 15-16. Hope this group bounces back, but poo like this is saddening.

• Pie 3

Its always the workers who get fugged for the shortcomings of their over promoted, ass kissing, leaders who get off scott free. 

• Pie 1

fug them. They tried to fug me over multiple times with the poo they pulled in the class action(I actually caught it and called them out straight up). But instead of fixing their structure they are firing 10,000 people? I’m calling them later and fuging railing them until they admit their faults and get caught on record saying it.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

fug them. They tried to fug me over multiple times with the poo they pulled in the class action(I actually caught it and called them out straight up). But instead of fixing their structure they are firing 10,000 people? I’m calling them later and fuging railing them until they admit their faults and get caught on record saying it.

It’s not the people you will rail on... they are the peons who make zero decision.  The people who fug you over, the executives, you will not touch them with 12 foot pole.

Edited by ARSEN

18 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Pretty much this. Looking back I can't believe how lucky I was that I had 95% of the assessets in place to start my business. I might not have been able to do it had I needed to get a loan & it's a good chance I wouldn't have been able to get the loan due to their fuggery.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, rico6 said:

Saw this coming, I worked at the CIC for years and was part of the first group of layoffs back in 15-16. Hope this group bounces back, but poo like this is saddening.

I work there now and you could see these layoffs coming for a while now. I'd welcome it for the severance package to be honest.  This company has been terrible to work for, for a long time now.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Cargos 1

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I work there now and you could see these layoffs coming for a while now. I'd welcome it for the severance package to be honest.  This company has been terrible to work for, for a while now.  

I got a ton of friends there and they got insane money’s to move from where I am...  They all raved how great the Wells is and told me to move.  I actually planned on joining Wells in 6-7 months...

4 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I got a ton of friends there and they got insane money’s to move from where I am...  They all raved how great the Wells is and told me to move.  I actually planned on joining Wells in 6-7 months...

Might want to hold off and see what happens first.  What I have seen is cuts and more cuts with more and more work. Its been horrible.  They laid off a girl on our team that literally 2 days before celebrated her 20 yr anniversary.  Wells is about as cutthroat as you can imagine.

I've seen weeks of working 70+ hours including nights and weekends.  Not kidding here.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Might want to hold off and see what happens first.  What I have seen is cuts and more cuts with more and more work. Its been horrible.  They laid off a girl on our team that literally 2 days before celebrated her 20 yr anniversary.  Wells is about as cutthroat as you can imagine.

I've seen weeks of working 70+ hours including nights and weekends.  Not kidding here.

Really?  I heard completely different story... great work/life balance and allowed to work from home 1-2 days a week.  I was told by some of their employees that they never work over 32 hours a week and they make well over $100k... Wells have a ton of employees... their headcount way and above compared to other banks and revenue they make.

Wells totally sucks from a senior management standpoint 

wachovia was the best bank out there and they got totally hosed

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Really?  I heard completely different story... great work/life balance and allowed to work from home 1-2 days a week.  I was told by some of their employees that they never work over 32 hours a week and they make well over $100k... Wells have a ton of employees... their headcount way and above compared to other banks and revenue they make.

That’s my story man, been there 15 years and the last 3 have been very tough and getting worse.

Good. Most people who work for the big banks have no marketable skills and are overpaid leeches on society.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1