• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

Hey everyone, look, David Newton

fb431594ffb3c9454b7da39fe922b51a_bigger.David NewtonVerified account @DNewtonespn
FollowFollow @DNewtonespn
More

Panthers defensive tackle Kyle Love has taken a lot of grief since a camera caught him on the bench with his head down in a way he appeared asleep during Thursday night's 52-21 loss at Pittsburgh. It even made ESPN's ‘'C'mon... https://es.pn/2T87mCh 

Dr6Dc8jWoAA65ld.jpg
11:44 AM - 13 Nov 2018

2 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

No wonder he's having trouble getting to the QB. His eyes are taking him 2 different ways

Na dude can see the whole field lol

• Pie 4

10 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I'm for giving David Newton poo all day long but KK was talking to him about Love.

Then the text above the picture should indicate that. Sloppy work, as is usually the case with not just Newton and some of our other reporters, but many journalists in this day and age.

Edited by t96
  • Pie 2

Talking to David Newton, my eyes would be all cockeyed like that too, the moments before you fall asleep from boredom

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

That is Kawann Short, he even has his nameplate behind him. 

It's a video clip of Kawaan defending Kyle.

On 11/13/2018 at 2:54 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:
fb431594ffb3c9454b7da39fe922b51a_bigger.David NewtonVerified account @DNewtonespn
FollowFollow @DNewtonespn
More

Panthers defensive tackle Kyle Love has taken a lot of grief since a camera caught him on the bench with his head down in a way he appeared asleep during Thursday night's 52-21 loss at Pittsburgh. It even made ESPN's ‘'C'mon... https://es.pn/2T87mCh 

Dr6Dc8jWoAA65ld.jpg
11:44 AM - 13 Nov 2018

On 11/13/2018 at 2:56 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

That is Kawann Short, he even has his nameplate behind him. 

Well kk definitely has one eye on him However I don’t know where the other one is going

I guess closing your eyes in disgust is now sleeping.  Anyone that believes he was sleeping is a moron. I don't know of any competitor that hasn't just closed their eyes in disgust once or twice in their careers. 

We got our asses handed to us and closing your eyes wishing it would go away might not have been a bad thought. 

ESPN is the biggest bandwagon outfit out there.  If it isn't Dallas, NO, NE or GB they will always look for something to downplay another team to bring their boys to the top.