• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Lions WR Marvin Jones out.

Well, the Lions are down to a near nameless WR corps. The only guy I know exists now is Kenny Golladay.

Otherwise...well sucks for them and all the best to Marvin Jone’s recovery. But I expect our defense to hold them down or else there’ll be major issues.

• Pie 4

Nameless WR Corp, eh?

lets see what the panthers defense can do about that. Guaranteed one of these scrubs goes off on Sunday.  

• Pie 7

They have Golladay, turnover-prone Stafford and a decent rookie RB. Everything else on that O is trash. Not just "not good" but straight up trash. This better be a good game on D.

• Pie 1
  • 28-3 1

Their best weapon is Kerryon Johnson. But, luckily, one of our defense's few strengths is shutting down opposing RBs. That, combined with Patricia's inexplicable reluctance to use the rookie and continually refusing to put his most talented players on the field, should set us up pretty well for Sunday. 

Ansah Questionable as well. They could be down 2 DT's and a DE come sunday. The O line needs a bounce back game too.

Ive always felt a little bad for Stafford.  All he ever had was Megatron (yeah I know, Megatron was one of the greats but when that's all you got teams can scheme against that and put pressure on the rest of your game).

Give that dude some weapons and he could have been a top tier QB.  Tough as nails, smart, and reasonably skilled.

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Ive always felt a little bad for Stafford.  All he ever had was Megatron (yeah I know, Megatron was one of the greats but when that's all you got teams can scheme against that and put pressure on the rest of your game).

Give that dude some weapons and he could have been a top tier QB.  Tough as nails, smart, and reasonably skilled.

Umm, he’s had enough weapons. Solid receiving RBs like Bush, Riddick and Bell. He’s had a 1st round TE almost every year in Pettigrew and Ebron. I know people may laugh at Ebron but he’s on pace to have his highest reception, yardage and TD total in his career with Luck. He looks great this year. Having Calvin was a godsend and then his #2 WRs have been guys Burelson, Tate and Jones. After trading Tate, this year is his worst weapons year ever.

I don’t feel sorry for a guy getting paid as much as he is knowing how little success he’s had in the playoffs. He’s a mediocre QB paid like he’s the best.

• 28-3 1

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Nameless WR Corp, eh?

lets see what the panthers defense can do about that. Guaranteed one of these scrubs goes off on Sunday.  

2 hours ago, steven8989 said:

We always make nobodies somebody's.

We only do this with backup QBs so unless Stafford is out, I ain't worried

16 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

We only do this with backup QBs so unless Stafford is out, I ain't worried

I'm sorry but ur wrong. If u look back we have always made second, third string rbs look like Hall of Famers.