• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SJTG4

Detroit has two KEY players out tomorrow

Jones their WR 1 after they traded Tate. And Robinson is pretty stout in run D imo. But its the Panthers so what backup will have a career day tomorrow? 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Jones being out is big, Golladay is their #1 now and he barely has 1k total career yards.  If the D doesn’t show out I’ll be disappointed 

Edited by PandaMan

This is probably our easiest matchup left in the entire last half of the season, on paper anyway. Seahawks, Browns, Saints, and Falcons aren't bad teams , the Bucs my be bad but our remaining matchup is against them at their place. 

9 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

This is probably our easiest matchup left in the entire last half of the season, on paper anyway. Seahawks, Browns, Saints, and Falcons aren't bad teams , the Bucs my be bad but our remaining matchup is against them at their place. 

Bucs deff do suck but you can never take a road Division game for granted. Even the Pats loose one of those every year.

It's a road game, Matt Stafford can get hot and gunsling once in awhile, Matt Patricia made them practice in snow to toughen them up, blah blah blah...

If we don't convincingly win, after being outright embarrassed, "mini bye" to prepare, etc.?  This team is going nowhere fast. 

51 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

It's a road game, Matt Stafford can get hot and gunsling once in awhile, Matt Patricia made them practice in snow to toughen them up, blah blah blah...

If we don't convincingly win, after being outright embarrassed, "mini bye" to prepare, etc.?  This team is going nowhere fast. 

As long as we win, that's all that matters

I'd say if the D doesn't perform well this game, Washington is definitely getting replaced.  No excuses on this game.

Galloway or whatever his name is or washed up Blount will big games tomorrow. Guaranteed! 

Actually, the biggest loss was Lange. That Oline has not looked good once he went down. That Offense is struggling big time.

Slay is back at CB. And that is basically it Defensively. They are struggling big time on D.

I hate saying this. But...We really should win rather handily.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Dunn said:

I'd say if the D doesn't perform well this game, Washington is definitely getting replaced.  No excuses on this game.

I say, if the Defense does play well. Washington deserves a break. No excuses.

So...  what you're saying is we trail till last 5 minutes, lead by 2 and have to stop them from getting a field goal at the end.

I'm only basing this off of our history against teams we are supposed to beat.

5 minutes ago, JJT said:

Does Donkey Kong Sue still play for the Lions?

Rams.