Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SJTG4

Detroit has two KEY players out tomorrow

Recommended Posts

Jones their WR 1 after they traded Tate. And Robinson is pretty stout in run D imo. But its the Panthers so what backup will have a career day tomorrow? 

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jones being out is big, Golladay is their #1 now and he barely has 1k total career yards.  If the D doesn’t show out I’ll be disappointed 

Edited by PandaMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably our easiest matchup left in the entire last half of the season, on paper anyway. Seahawks, Browns, Saints, and Falcons aren't bad teams , the Bucs my be bad but our remaining matchup is against them at their place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

This is probably our easiest matchup left in the entire last half of the season, on paper anyway. Seahawks, Browns, Saints, and Falcons aren't bad teams , the Bucs my be bad but our remaining matchup is against them at their place. 

Bucs deff do suck but you can never take a road Division game for granted. Even the Pats loose one of those every year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a road game, Matt Stafford can get hot and gunsling once in awhile, Matt Patricia made them practice in snow to toughen them up, blah blah blah...

If we don't convincingly win, after being outright embarrassed, "mini bye" to prepare, etc.?  This team is going nowhere fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

It's a road game, Matt Stafford can get hot and gunsling once in awhile, Matt Patricia made them practice in snow to toughen them up, blah blah blah...

If we don't convincingly win, after being outright embarrassed, "mini bye" to prepare, etc.?  This team is going nowhere fast. 

As long as we win, that's all that matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say if the D doesn't perform well this game, Washington is definitely getting replaced.  No excuses on this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Galloway or whatever his name is or washed up Blount will big games tomorrow. Guaranteed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

    Actually, the biggest loss was Lange. That Oline has not looked good once he went down. That Offense is struggling big time.

 

    Slay is back at CB. And that is basically it Defensively. They are struggling big time on D.

 

     I hate saying this. But...We really should win rather handily.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dunn said:

I'd say if the D doesn't perform well this game, Washington is definitely getting replaced.  No excuses on this game.

 

    I say, if the Defense does play well. Washington deserves a break. No excuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So...  what you're saying is we trail till last 5 minutes, lead by 2 and have to stop them from getting a field goal at the end.

 

I'm only basing this off of our history against teams we are supposed to beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JJT said:

Does Donkey Kong Sue still play for the Lions?

Rams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,645
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    CPsinceDay1
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      144,613
    • Total Posts
      4,653,354
×