• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Mac headed to the hospital with chest pain

Our good buddy Mac from WFNZ is headed to the hospital with chest pains.

I am getting updates and will get hospital info if you guys would like to send anything with me.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

I really hope it's nothing serious and that everything is ok. pretty scary stuff.

That was me two years ago and precisely why I made wholesale dietary changes in a major way. Ya'll need to consider it before it catches up to you like it did me.

• Pie 6

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That was me two years ago and precisely why I made wholesale dietary changes in a major way. Ya'll need to consider it before it catches up to you like it did me.

I want to do this. I go through stretches of like 2 weeks where I'm really good about it, and then it all falls back to poo. How do you keep it going?

Hope he is ok. Was listening on my way to work when he come off and Bret came on. Scary. Please update if you can.

Edited by beckersteen

Hopefully it runs out to be nothing serious. Lots of things can cause chest pain that mimics a heart attack and many of them are relatively or completely benign, but it's always best to get your ass to the hospital if it happens to you. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I'm already on a Pesco Pollo diet but it's probably 80/20. Fish and sea fair is my main protein source. I feel much better after cutting red and processed meat. 

Edited by Snake