Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Georgia/Kirby Smart

What a Blown BAD call

Dam

4th and 11

At midfield

TIED

With 3 min left

And you fake the punt and lose

Holy poooo

Yeah, Bama still had thier d on the field. They were ready for a fake, call the time out and punt that thing away. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I remember joking with Jake that I wanted those pants he said he would keep them forever 
    • Let’s not rain on the Browns’ fans parade right now, they are desperate for success.  I don’t mean that in a bad way.  They are one of the most fiercely loyal fanbases in sports, and just the sheer odds say they deserve better than what they have gotten over the years.  And they definitely deserved better than what Art Modell did to them.  Between the offseason moves and the fact the AFCN looks like it is in a downward trend, they can taste the opportunity.  “However,” which is a word defined as “forget everything before this word.” Their ownership hovers over the team like a buzzard.  Haslam pictures himself to be a football guy and meddles enough to prove he is not.  He’s a less brash Jerry Jones with less football savvy.  Jones’ successes seem like they are just the odds panning out while Haslam’s record will make them look like accidents.  Accidents he may act upon and sabotage. I said in another discussion that I was born in St. Louis and became a Blues fan when I was 8 years old, so 50 years.  This year, , as they kept winning in the playoffs, I told myself that their achievements were great (and appreciated), and wondered how (not if) they were going to eff it up.  That feeling didn’t start to die until the clock ticked inside of about 10 minutes left in the third period of game 7, and didn’t completely die until they scored again to take a 3-0 lead and the clock ticked inside of 5 minutes.  Sort of like the old Chicago saying about the Cubs, prior to their recent success, "they wouldn't be the Cubs if they didn't break your heart."  I have a feeling the rank and file, veteran Browns’ fans are feeling the same way and will continue to do so as the season unwinds.  Right now, they are a media script for a race where the horses are still in the gate.  Per normal these days.