• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

juliosantos

We will win Monday

If my algorithm is correct cam and mccaffrey should have a huge td . It has cam at 3 touch downs and over 300 yards . Mccaffrey at 70 rushing and 100+ receiving 

• Pie 1
  • The D 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

On most message boards this would be a somewhat reasonable thread.  It will likely get you banned here.  Being positive about anything Panther related is insensitive to all the other Huddlers.  This is no place for your fan posts. 

Sorry. 

• Pie 4

I could see us winning this one and losing the last 2. Primetime game at home. I think we will be ready to play. But, then again, I thought we would be ready the last 4 weeks, too. 

I think there is a decent chance we pull out a W. I have a feeling that we go in and throw them off their game. I think they expect us to just keel over like we did in the Steelers game. I think we hit them hard from the start.

2 hours ago, HornetsSting said:

I agree, with this game you have to look at the intangibles.

A. Cockiness- The broom and wine incident. It just never ends well for the team that does stuff like that to the other team they are about to play.

B. Just the law of probabilities, it’s hard enough to beat a team twice. Three times? Ok, lightning in a bottle, a 4th though?! I’m sorry, but the probabilities aren’t in the Saints favor on that one.

C. Motivation- This team feels motivated and Rivera loves the underdog role. Hence the shirt he wore about only having a 5% chance to make the playoffs, he’s been talking about that all week.

D. The elements- We will be the 3rd consecutive road game on a chilly Charlotte night against a Saints team that has been playing suspect the last few weeks to say the least. 

Agian, on paper yes technically they definitely have the upper hand, but the Panthers have the intangibles in spades on this game. We are winning

Sure hope you are right...but you are not

our defense is just hot garbage...start with DL and plug in Adams, Reid, captain

makes for a big night for Brees and company

and btw...saints are going to run it down our throats too

44-21 bad guys....we are not going to win this game

will gladly eat crow all day if I’m wrong...but I’m not

Sorry, they're motivated to get the top seed.

Edited by Jaycat
Spelling

4 hours ago, juliosantos said:

If my algorithm is correct cam and mccaffrey should have a huge td . It has cam at 3 touch downs and over 300 yards . Mccaffrey at 70 rushing and 100+ receiving 

yeasss...panthers play big big football.

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

No KK on this already terrible D

Its going to be UGLY

Is this confirmed? I thought he was technically "doubtful" but Ron still says there "was no concern", and from my eyes that means he's playing.  But maybe I missed something

3 hours ago, HornetsSting said:

I agree, with this game you have to look at the intangibles.

A. Cockiness- The broom and wine incident. It just never ends well for the team that does stuff like that to the other team they are about to play.  Havent seen it since Norman left...

B. Just the law of probabilities, it’s hard enough to beat a team twice. Three times? Ok, lightning in a bottle, a 4th though?! I’m sorry, but the probabilities aren’t in the Saints favor on that one.        In high school, for a math experiment,  i flipped a coin 50 times...at one point i hit 9 tails in a row...

C. Motivation- This team feels motivated and Rivera loves the underdog role. Hence the shirt he wore about only having a 5% chance to make the playoffs, he’s been talking about that all week.   Motivation and Rivera do not belong in the same sentence.

D. The elements- We will be the 3rd consecutive road game on a chilly Charlotte night against a Saints team that has been playing suspect the last few weeks to say the least.   Unless its snowing...like 8 inches, (measurment with significance) this will not be a factor...if so...we have a hell of a run game.

Agian, on paper yes technically they definitely have the upper hand, but the Panthers have the intangibles in spades on this game. We are winning...Expect an azz whoppin....but on any givin Sunday we can win...if we can pull it off...i'll even be more pissed at Rivera...

Edited by Pimpdaddy