Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Should we require drug test for welfare?

Recommended Posts

Because if so, these farmers need to pee in a cup. 

Trump just greenlighted a second wave of welfare payments to these farmers.   And the money of course....is borrowed money from China.  You know the China that Trump is in a trade war with that caused the need for the welfare.    LOL.  And Trumpers claim they and Trump are conservative.   Nothing conservative here.  More like NY libtard con man in action with his flunky followers 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


For the title question, no. At least not until all levels of government are tested. If we're going to waste money might as well waste it across the board. (I've always found it amazing that the people who fight wars get tested, but the people that send them to war don't.)

For the rest, that's been a republican conservative tactic for a while. 

 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your income is funded completely by taxpayer money, then sure.  It's getting cheaper and cheaper to do so.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're going to drug test everyone on public assistance, then you better be prepared to drug test everyone that uses any public resource (read: roads, read: everyone.) Because, I'd wager more people get behind the wheel of a vehicle under the influence of of alcohol, drugs, or even lack of sleep and cause way more damage to society than people that smoke a joint and go buy their groceries on EBT.
 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

If your income is funded completely by taxpayer money, then sure.  It's getting cheaper and cheaper to do so.  

 

Hell yeah, can’t wait to see what Trump and Kushner are popping in the white house.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronn said:

If you're going to drug test everyone on public assistance, then you better be prepared to drug test everyone that uses any public resource (read: roads, read: everyone.) Because, I'd wager more people get behind the wheel of a vehicle under the influence of of alcohol, drugs, or even lack of sleep and cause way more damage to society than people that smoke a joint and go buy their groceries on EBT.
 

They pay taxes to use those services.  I pay taxes for the fire/police to protect my area.  I am completely fine with drug testing the firemen and police officers that my tax money is funding them with.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

They pay taxes to use those services.  I pay taxes for the fire/police to protect my area.  I am completely fine with drug testing the firemen and police officers that my tax money is funding them with.  

You're not the only one that pays taxes to use roads and other services. Other people fund your freedom with their taxes as well. And LOL at "my tax money." You're no better than any other citizen in this country.

So, again I say, if they are going to test people on public assistance, they need to test every adult citizen with a driver's license at random weekly intervals for alcohol, drugs, and sleep deprivation.

Otherwise, it is a witch hunt that targets an already disparaged subsection of the general public.

Are prisons not crowded enough for you? Are crime rates not already bad enough for you?  What do you think will happen when you continue to walk over the already downtrodden?

You're not fooling anyone with your "holier than thou" act. We all know your well documented motivations.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bronn said:

You're not the only one that pays taxes to use roads and other services. Other people fund your freedom with their taxes as well. And LOL at "my tax money." You're no better than any other citizen in this country.

So, again I say, if they are going to test people on public assistance, they need to test every adult citizen with a driver's license at random weekly intervals for alcohol, drugs, and sleep deprivation.

Otherwise, it is a witch hunt that targets an already disparaged subsection of the general public.

Are prisons not crowded enough for you? Are crime rates not already bad enough for you?  What do you think will happen when you continue to walk over the already downtrodden?

You're not fooling anyone with your "holier than thou" act. We all know your well documented motivations.

Your angle on the EBT is funny, because that's one of the primary ways the poor are obtaining cash to buy illicit drugs.  They are working in cahoots with local convenience stores that give them pennies on the dollar for the EBT dollar in fraud.  Both "win".  One gets cash instead of actual food/assistance they need for them or their children, and the crook store operator makes out stealing from the government.  Insert EBT users with drug testing and you can reduce a % of need to transfer EBT dollars to real dollars.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Your angle on the EBT is funny, because that's one of the primary ways the poor are obtaining cash to buy illicit drugs.  They are working in cahoots with local convenience stores that give them pennies on the dollar for the EBT dollar in fraud.  Both "win".  One gets cash instead of actual food/assistance they need for them or their children, and the crook store operator makes out stealing from the government.  Insert EBT users with drug testing and you can reduce a % of need to transfer EBT dollars to real dollars.  

And you know all this from your experience in the convenience store field? lol OKAY guy...

Just stfu. Any way you try and justify your view on this will be a failure. Everyone knows your motivations in this.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicans like G5 buy into just world fallacy because it makes the world a simpler place. Rich folks deserve to be rich, not bc they inherited it or had access that poor folks didn't and hoard their wealth like professionals. Poor people deserve their situation because being born into poverty is a choice and if you can't overcome that it's entirely due to poor decisions, even though that's demonstrably false and studies show that where you start matters and success despite humble beginnings is not the norm.

Soft core sociopaths devoid of empathy or understanding. Reason no one likes you, G5. Enjoy those tax cuts for rich people. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think politicians should be tested.  Name another group of individuals on the taxpayer dole that earns more for doing less.  Factor in their ability to actually make relevant decisions and you have the perfect candidates to be required to piss in a cup on a regular basis.  Good luck with that though. 

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tondi said:

I think politicians should be tested.  Name another group of individuals on the taxpayer dole that earns more for doing less.  Factor in their ability to actually make relevant decisions and you have the perfect candidates to be required to piss in a cup on a regular basis.  Good luck with that though. 

8D8BC5A9-DB20-49C8-842C-39841CB521E3.jpeg

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×