• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bobsfoodbasics

Luke Kuechly And Trai Turner Are Headed To The Probowl

Trai Turner?

If you needed a better example as to why the Pro Bowl doesn't mean jack poo anymore, you just got one.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Watson getting snubbed over on the AFC side. In all honesty though, the Houston Texans despite their great record seem to be getting overlooked as a Superbowl contender. All the talk I've heard has been predicting The Chiefs or the Patriots and hardly, if even a little, glance over the Texans chances.

turner has played rather average this season. Another lazy pick for terrible pro-bowl.

Luke deserves this, even in a "down" year. CMC does too.

• Pie 1

Luke came around at the end of the year, much better second half than first.

CMC deserves it. I'd say he's been snubbed but the NFC really is loaded with RB Talent this year. A case can be made for all who made it, and not just as alternates. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Trai Turner?

If you needed a better example as to why the Pro Bowl doesn't mean jack poo anymore, you just got one.

He is the best OL on the team. 

• Poo 1

Luke will be first team all pro again too, the guy is a legend and he could retire tomorrow and be a hall of famer... 

McC deserved it over any other back in the NFC, even Gurley. He's been our entire offense. All the other backs have things opened up for them by top passing threats and innovative offensive coaching staffs and elite OLs. McC has none of that. But he'll certainly get in as an alternate.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Trai Turner?

Tolbert in 2016 was the most glaring example. Not only was he not good he was a tremendous liability every time he was on the field that year as a runner, receiver AND blocker. Total joke.

• Pie 4

I knew it was coming and I still feel screwed.

Worse than the Deangelo snub. What CMC is doing is historic.

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 1