• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saha

I unapologetically support the wall. The Democrats are to blame for your shut down sob stories.

By now everyone and their grandmothers have seen Jim Acosta embarrassing himself by accidentally proving that the walls work. But if you yourself or someone you know, a friend, a family member etc is not getting a paycheck right now, you have the Democrats to blame. Specifically Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. The president is well within his legal right to do what he is doing. Immigration reform has been on the table long before trump, but both republicans and democrats were content to kick the can on down the road until trump came along and decided to do something about it. I unabashedly support the president in this effort and to the usuals who will oppose this, I say; make your beds, clean your rooms, wash your balls. The president is right, he has a lot of support for what he wants to do, far left extremism is on the ropes, hopefully a kill shot will be delivered shortly.

Also, as always, communism is a lie.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, cookinwithgas said:

its important that someone gets the blame other than Trump because nothing is ever Trumps fault.

Trump 2020

There was a bipartisan agreement to continue funding the government on the President's table and he had sent Mike Pence to Capitol Hill to assure McConnell the President would sign it before they took a vote on it. 

It is 100000000000% on Trump.  Republicans and Democrats both supported the continuing resolution not to mention there are bipartisan bills in the Senate right now that have the votes to pass, plus the American people don't even want a wall according to polls.  Not to mention that most experts don't think I would even be effective. 

And let's not forget this president cancelled cost of living adjustments which was a meager 2% increase in pay for federal workers because they didn't have room in the budget but now is demanding 5 billion dollars for a vanity project. 

And anyone who supports shutting down the government and holding federal employees and people who need assistance hostage when they don't get their way is a fool. 

Sure the president is within his legal rights to do what he is doing.  So is Congress.  Trump shockingly acted like an idiot and backed himself into a corner over a wall majority of people don't want and would be a gross waste in spending and didn't sign a bill that had bipartisan support that was sitting on his desk. 

This is ALL ON TRUMP. 

Edited by teeray
  • Pie 1

I agree with you OP that walls work. And so does Acosta. And so does Israel because they made big concrete walls because they work.

At the same time I don't think it's the Dems fault when Trump said himself it's his fault for the government shutdown. He said it's all on him. And he wouldn't blame the Dems.

Is there a crisis right now? As a laymen googling things I don't see any crisis regarding illegal immigration. We're doing better than we've ever done regarding illegal immigration. Maybe we already have "walls" in place in one way or another. And there is bipartisan agreement to be tough on border security. Seems like it's in bipartisan agreement that Trump's wall of china ornament is a waste and very stupid.

Kind of playing devil's advocate. I can see both sides of the argument.

9 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

islam - Copy.png

OP is a white supremacist

Those tags say alot. Wow! 

i know for a damn motha fugin fact illegals can cast votes in the general election, especially in California. when i went to vote in November for the midterms, the dude at the polling station literally just asked for my last name, that was it. No drivers licence, no picture ID, no other form of identification, literally just my last name. I said "*****" along with my first name and he proceeded to give me my ballot. 

I could have easily just said the most common last name in America like Smith, Johnson, or Williams and then watched him as he scrolled through the voter ID sheet and said my first name was Mike, Ryan, or Kevin and he would have handed me a ballot. Not to mention, there's been so many illegals who have stolen US citizen's SS numbers over the last few decades without facing any sort of repercussions or jail time for identify theft, especially in california, partly due to kamala harris and the dumb ass democrats who run this state refusing to prosecute known criminals b/c they know an illegal's vote is more important to them than keeping our communities safe. 

california has some of the most lax voting laws in our country, and there's a reason this POS sanctuary state is a skid mark on the underpants of society. feces all over the place, homelessness rampant, heroin needles at the corner of every block, opioids and oxycontin galore, transgenders everywhere (oops, did i breach your guys safe space by saying that? fug up you dumbass liberal pussies). 

dems have been using the illegal vote to win elections since the 1980's at least. estimates between 20-40 million illegals in our country, and i guarantee you they've been swinging the popular vote in the democrats favor for decades. but but hilary won the popular vote by 3 million. lolll GTFO! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this whole "wall" dilemma is nothing more than a political desperation move by the dems to give them some sort of semblance come 2020. A wall spells the end of the democratic party for good, which is why Trump won't budge, and the 0.0998% of the federal budget he's asking for will probably keep the government shut down for good. I mean did you see Pelosi and Schumer's speech? Looked like a bunch of evil satanists delivering the devil's agenda to america. good god what an embarrassment

a wall could literally end the democratic party for good, and we could see a republican in office for the next half century. the dems are a bunch of desperate ass turd motha fugin bitches sucking the power teets dick to get what they want. sexual assault allegations, character assassination, slander, fake news, misinformation, and whatever MK ultra BS they have up their sleeves, it's all game to keep the brainwashed nimwits like the huddle at bay. it's a sad sight to see, but a sight nonetheless. 

how you guys can be affiliated to such a lame duck party is beyond me. but again, this is the huddle, where sheep go to die and predators become prey. the party with the most donors, the most money, the most political influence, and the most voters is bleeding like a handicapped zebra calf being eaten alive by a rabid hyena. ya'll need to get to work and quick, b/c that light at the end of the tunnel is getting darker by the minute, and your chance of relevancy is basking in a manure filled slaughterhouse of dead corpses rotting in 100 degree heat. it's now or never folks

damn, i'm faded and i really don't know what the fug i'm saying anymore

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

24 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

transgenders everywhere (oops, did i breach your guys safe space by saying that? fug up you dumbass liberal pussies). 

Uhh, I'm going to kind of ignore the rest of that absolute nonsense you posted and focus on this. What's wrong with trans people existing?

3 minutes ago, Verge said:

Uhh, I'm going to kind of ignore the rest of that absolute nonsense you posted and focus on this. What's wrong with trans people existing?

nothing against trans, but I refuse to call them by the pronouns they demand. I will refer to them by their biological sex spelled out on their birth certificate. I don't conform nor advocate any sort of disease, especially gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder. not gonna let leftists ideologies push our country into irrelevance. gotta draw the line somewhere. 

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

nothing against trans, but I refuse to call them by the pronouns they demand. I will refer to them by their biological sex spelled out on their birth certificate. I don't conform nor advocate any sort of disease, especially gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder. not gonna let leftists ideologies push our country into irrelevance. gotta draw the line somewhere. 

Which is why I call you a little bitch.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

Seems petty, idiotic, and misinformed, but hey, par for the course right?