• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jmac

Anderson wasn't good enough for Carolina

Just now, Inimicus said:

I draw the line at personal attacks. 

Challenging the competency of well-compensated professionals is a “personal attack”? 

30A78893-F9C0-46B5-B092-FB2F43CD413C.jpeg

1 minute ago, je1005 said:

Challenging the competency of well-compensated professionals is a “personal attack”? 

30A78893-F9C0-46B5-B092-FB2F43CD413C.jpeg

While I dont recognize you as a TB poster I recognize the tactics.

Have fun

You admonished me for personally attacking rich dudes who run your favorite football team.  

I never attacked anyone personally, and yet you called me an ass. Which is fine. I am a bit of an ass. But, hell, don’t get worked up over it. 

Yeh our coaching staff is a joke—

I guess we are damned with Dave’s.... not a good name for us.

unless he’s sitting on this staff for another season waiting for “his” guy, whoever that is.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Would you offer praise to the Cardinals front office and coaching staff for the job they did this year?

Hue Jackson has more knowledge, experience, access and everything than any of us will ever have. He is also quite possibly the worst head coach in the history of the NFL.

All of these discussions are relative in their comparisons. At each position both on the field and off, we are either better or worse than the other teams in the league.

Right now, we're worse than an awful lot of them. And I don't have to be an NFL head coach to see that. 

Im not suggesting that we have blind faith in the teams leadership.  Im calling into question this hindsight blasting of the team because CJ had a few good games with a different team in a different scheme.

Hell even if he gets a ring, assuming you know everything that went into the decision to release him is misguided.

And by hindsight I mean people criticizing without all/most/any of the info that the decision was based on.

Its easy to say Warner was a good pickup today.  Nobody, including some of the greatest football minds of the time, thought it was a good idea in '96.

I’m glad CJ is killing it just like the next person. 

But is Oakland an idiot too for not figuring him out too, or is LAs offensive line just that good 

9 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Im not suggesting that we have blind faith in the teams leadership.  Im calling into question this hindsight blasting of the team because CJ had a few good games with a different team in a different scheme.

Hell even if he gets a ring, assuming you know everything that went into the decision to release him is misguided.

And by hindsight I mean people criticizing without all/most/any of the info that the decision was based on.

Its easy to say Warner was a good pickup today.  Nobody, including some of the greatest football minds of the time, thought it was a good idea in '96.

If you use this rationale, you can't criticize anything.

The Cardinals built the worst team in the league this year. But if I look back at the decisions that went into building that team, can I not criticize any of them because they would all be hindsight?

But again, as mentioned, it's not really accurate to call this hindsight when a good number of us said it was a bad idea right at the time it happened.

52 minutes ago, Car123 said:

What quarterback should Carolina have drafted in 2010 ?

Idk but the Clausen pick should have been  Golden Tate...

It was a horrible idea at the time, and that belief has been validated for several weeks now.

Tonight was the crescendo.

8 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

But is Oakland an idiot too for not figuring him out too, or is LAs offensive line just that good 

You mean the same Oakland team who thought it was smart to trade away Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper?

8 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

Yes...our 2 weaknesses, not utilizing our talent and not having a great Oline...

1 hour ago, Cdw said:

Yes, if used properly.  Had we perhaps sit a hurt Cam, put in a back up and relied heavily on a two headed rushing attack, yeah I could see a few more wins.  We wernt exactly playing many juggernaugts in that 7 game streak.

You could argue that sitting a hurt Cam alone would’ve netted us a few more wins...not sure why you’re bringing that up to answer whether CJ Anderson would’ve won us more games. Clearly Rivera had no interest in sitting Cam while we were in playoff contention; having CJ Anderson wasn’t going to change that part of our season.