Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy-E

Tanking does not work

On 2/21/2019 at 9:12 AM, Thelt said:

You are parsing words now.  You know as well as I do that Larry Brown and Paul Silas were not brought in with the hope that they would stay here and coach for five or ten years.  Both of them stayed about as long as could be expected. 

Ciff was here long enough to get a fair shake.  I expect JB will get the same chance.  If a coaches shows he is in over his head, like some of the guys on your list, it is a good thing to let them go after one season. 

Total #FakeNews.

It's not my "list" pal, what it is, is the list of coaches Michael Jordan has hired (and fired) during his turn at the wheel of this train wreck.

The Hornets are setting themselves up nicely for pick 12-14 right now. Sigh. No hope for the future. There is some young talent but they are benched behind terrible veterans. Kemba should leave this offseason and he just may do that. Even if he stays we are stuck with the same roster, and NO CAP SPACE for a few years. Such a terrible mismanagement. I honestly believe I could have done better, and I believe the average NBA fan could have as well. I hate to rag on this team, but they are a team with no direction. I feel bad for Mitch, but he took the job so it is on him now. 

28 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

The Hornets are setting themselves up nicely for pick 12-14 right now. Sigh. No hope for the future. There is some young talent but they are benched behind terrible veterans. Kemba should leave this offseason and he just may do that. Even if he stays we are stuck with the same roster, and NO CAP SPACE for a few years. Such a terrible mismanagement. I honestly believe I could have done better, and I believe the average NBA fan could have as well. I hate to rag on this team, but they are a team with no direction. I feel bad for Mitch, but he took the job so it is on him now. 

05EBE592-AAF4-4FD2-8966-797A067A3301.jpeg

On 2/26/2019 at 7:52 PM, Shocker said:

05EBE592-AAF4-4FD2-8966-797A067A3301.jpeg

Just here to beat that dead horse or hornet........Should we have tanked?

On 2/25/2019 at 3:35 PM, Thelt said:

Its your list in that you posted it.  I did not dispute its accuracy.  I just disagree with the meaning you ascribe to it.

It's simply a list, nothing more....no personal opinion expressed.

Michael Jordan has hired and fired the entirety of that list, period. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hulk Hogan

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • How can you look at the actual footage of this “stomp” or “step” on the flag and think this was some sort of disrespectful act against America? Her teammate dropped the flag beside her while they were all celebrating. The actual truth is you are looking for something that isn’t there because YOU have a bias. Because she is “foul-mouthed” for saying “I’m not going to the fuging White House.” So that’s two lies you’ve stated in this thread.  1. That she said “fug Donald trump” she didn’t, she said “im not going to the fuging White House” in response to an interviewer asking her a question and two 2. That she purposefully stomped on the flag. where are you getting your information from? or are you purposefully lying because you have biases against her and why do you have those? I can understand saying “I wish she didn’t cuss to get her message across” (she even said as much about herself) I mean that’s a weird hill to die on to not like someone but whatever dude (don’t watch all or nothing or you’ll hate the entire panthers organization)
    • Wow it’s finally here. These off seasons seem so long. Glad we made it. I’m excited to here about the competitions. Should be a good one. That All or Nothing made me miss my boys ever more. Let’s go !!
    • That is my general feeling. We need the stars to align for us to have that kind of season. I think we are generally fielding a good roster but our depth is extremely suspect. It will only take a handful of injuries before we likely see some glaring weaknesses.