Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Zorbac

Per Huddle our QB is a dead man walking

per this huddle our QB's (Cam, Allen, FA)

next year are dead men walking. 

Majority of the huddle doesn't want to

resign Daryl Williams. They want to cut

Matt Kahlil post June first. Then draft

defense with three out of our first four.

picks. If we do this...

Like I said our QB's will be dead men

walking

• Poo 10

I want to build a wall in front of Cam and to hell with the defense. Expensive LBs and top DEs don't mean poo in this league unless your coach is a genius. Build up the o-line.

3 hours ago, pantherj said:

I want to build a wall in front of Cam and to hell with the defense. Expensive LBs and top DEs don't mean poo in this league unless your coach is a genius. Build up the o-line.

Sarcasm noted, but I never said to hell with the defense, YOU did. I'm like most here want to draft a little heavier on the defensive side. We just need to upgrade the O-Line first. My first 4 picks would be DE, FS, DT,OG.

Worst thread of the day! Not making the huddle better. Making the huddle worse. 

Edited by 4Corners

Makes thread complaining about the huddle and them wanting to draft defense with 3 out of the first 4 then OP proceeds to say they want to draft defense with 3 out of the first 4

lol

• Pie 4

Some truth to this. Mofos here wet dreaming about WR, TE, and DE in the draft. He's not wrong, the fans that STILL bank on Cam being an athlete rather than an NFL QB that needs decent protection continues. This team has never dedicated real coaching to his true QB skills, so it is  not a surprise our fans expect such out of him. If you have a problem with that...please tell me why after 8 years Cam still struggles with basic footwork. Its either because he isn't being taught NFL footwork....or he simply refuses to do it!

Cam really is a dead man walking to be honest. This team will not invest in what he needs to succeed. Now we have the weapons, but not the OL or Defense, and his shoulder is suspect and man may not even start!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

9 hours ago, Zorbac said:

picks. If we do this...

walking

Free-form poetry can be really weird.

But it can also be very beautiful.

36 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

Some truth to this. Mofos here wet dreaming about WR, TE, and DE in the draft. He's not wrong, the fans that STILL bank on Cam being an athlete rather than an NFL QB that needs decent protection continues. This team has never dedicated real coaching to his true QB skills, so it is  not a surprise our fans expect such out of him. If you have a problem with that...please tell me why after 8 years Cam still struggles with basic footwork. Its either because he isn't being taught NFL footwork....or he simply refuses to do it!

Cam really is a dead man walking to be honest. This team will not invest in what he needs to succeed. Now we have the weapons, but not the OL or Defense, and his shoulder is suspect and man may not even start!

Terrible take. Not making the huddle better. Go back to bed. 

10 hours ago, Zorbac said:

picks. If we do this...

walking

alright ban this fuger

• Pie 1