• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

MillionDollarCam

We Traded Tobias Harris for Bismack Biyombo on Draft Day

with regards to drafting better, 
what is the identity that we want our hornets to be
few ideas

local guys from the carolinas, im not against that. i'd like to see coby white and other players who did their HS here. (Zion and Morant did for example, seems like Carolina players are hot property this year)

the most talented available, regardless of position

certain type of characteristics or stats in their amateur career

highest ceiling as we see it, like bucks did with giannis for example

certain types of colleges (Duke or Kansas, NC) etc or certain conferences SEC, ACC etc

strategies like trading up or down with regards to 1st/2nd rounds

I don't know much about our drafting team/scouts

23 hours ago, RIAnBOW said:

Sure enough.  What do you think needs to change in order for the franchise to start drafting better?

I'm unsure, we're stuck a bad spot.  Hard to endure but all it takes is one guy. 

There's a few guys I like with All-Star upside like Brandon Clarke, Hachimura, Reddish, or DeAndre Hunter.  Maybe we get a top-9 and one of them happens.    

• Beer 1

Only thing that will change Charlotte around is to truly tank and get lucky, or to swing for the fences and draft high potential prospects in the mold of Giannis. Kid was drafted 15th in arguably the worst draft...ever? Prospects oozing potential, and not the Frank Kaminskys of the world, turn franchises around. 

• Pie 1