Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Just now, Shocker said:

Giants fans are gonna hate him now.  Decent move though, his contract is ridiculous.

But still...  he did the same thing here and we couldnt ever recover. 

He forced Gross into retirement, and we never have been able to fix it.

He jettisoned Smitty, and had the ego to believe he could replace him easily with his own guys...  KB sucked ass and us almost out of the league, and Cotchery, just lol.  Give us Smitty in SB50, and that's a totally different game.

Then Norman...  we're still reeling from that.

Idk what his angle is, but wherever he goes, he wants to get rid of as many of the previous regime's guys as possible.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

I have no idea what to think. Honestly, paying that much to a WR when you are clearly in rebuilding mode is crazy but why not trade him before signing him to that deal? Is Peppers any good? I mean cap wise, they got rid of $32m a year in OBJ and Collins and with that giant cap space they got pick 17 and Peppers. If pick 17 works out then it could be a heck of a trade. If it doesn’t then the trade sucks. Again, they are far from winning the division so saving $60m in cap the next two years isn’t a bad plan if you pick a QB early and plan to be competitive in 2021/2022. It’s risky but they aren’t a playoff team paying those to $30m the next couple years. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Landry, the other kid, that te, and beckham. Ffs. Lol shittsburgh

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Seems reasonable to me. Shed that contract, get picks, get young player (early draft pick) still on rookie deal. I think it’s clear Eli was off limits or his ass would be toast.

Except Gettleman takes those picks and drafts guys like KB, Shaq, Funch, and Vernon Butler.

And what about the cap hit for trading him?

• Pie 6

Finally some of you are realizing just how AWFUL Gettleman is at his job. He ain’t going to last long in NY.

What a steal for my Browns! OBJ and Landry back together. Baker time baybayyy

• Pie 7

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But still...  he did the same thing here and we couldnt ever recover. 

He forced Gross into retirement, and we never have been able to fix it.

He jettisoned Smitty, and had the ego to believe he could replace him easily with his own guys...  KB sucked ass and us almost out of the league, and Cotchery, just lol.  Give us Smitty in SB50, and that's a totally different game.

Then Norman...  we're still reeling from that.

Idk what his angle is, but wherever he goes, he wants to get rid of as many of the previous regime's guys as possible.

The guy's ego is out of this world. He has to prove he's in charge to the detriment of the team.

• Pie 4