Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

uncfan888

Panthers released Matt kalil

man I could've done what he did and retired yet I sit here at $21 hour.

Gettleman's blunder is finally gone. Whew. Good to exorcise that demon. Damn all that money is gone. Damn.

• Pie 2

Jourdan Rodrigue Retweeted Jourdan Rodrigue

This post June1 designation means the Panthers save about $7 million this year, eat $5 million in 2019 and $9 million in 2020. Apologies for prior confusing phrasing.

Jourdan Rodrigue added,

Jourdan RodrigueVerified account @JourdanRodrigue
I'm told this IS a June 1st designation.
Show this thread

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Gettleman's blunder is finally gone. Whew. Good to exorcise that demon. Damn all that money is gone. Damn.

JR's blunder*

There is a reason this signing was a HUGE outlier/anomaly from everything Gettle did and everyone he signed. Even now with the Giants. Think on it.

Edited by Lumps
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    pennywise

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I highly doubt that will happen, but we will see soon enough. My prediction is that it just turns into the "was it a catch or not a catch" nonsense we had to deal with for two seasons. I think you will see dramatic variations in what is called PI and what is not called PI in video reviews.  It's already a pretty subjective call, much like holding on the offensive line, that could virtually be called on every passing play. If OPI is on the table, will there be reviews of illegal pick plays? Those are rampant in the NFL. I just don't see a real way this doesn't turn into a complete nightmare. 
    • Kinda the point on what is happening small farms and people getting back to home grown natural food.  You realize it was the boomer generation that went to processed foods.  We are taking it back.   Rodeo put up his tomatoes its not quite that season yet in Baltimore but do I need to share some of city container gardening that is right now flush with blueberries?   And yes I am Gen Xer which kinda started along those lines, you realize before it became just a buzz word it was my generation that did true farm to table dinning.  The younger generation is taking it up even more.    This is where I ate for fathers day: https://www.foragedeatery.com/ Tell me that a chef that forages for native mushrooms, berries, etc is a statement to boomers or millennials?