Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecu88

Post FA Draft (Final)

I wouldn’t take a safety in the second unless we saw him as a sure fire starter...look to FA for that

we need defensive linemen and/or LB that that play in multiple 3/4 4/3

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

I wouldn’t take a safety in the second unless we saw him as a sure fire starter...look to FA for that

we need defensive linemen and/or LB that that play in multiple 3/4 4/3

Nasir is looked as a 1st rounder and has proven ballhawk skills. Due to him playing in a small competitive league, I can see him drop to the 2nd. I do not trust RG as our future starter next to ER.

Sweat if he is not there when we draft in the first, I sure hope Burns is available. Either one would help our defense tremendously.

Kahlen Saunders in the 3rd, I love his game tape and his senior bowl tape. Tbh I did not know about his backflips, I guess that is cool but his game tape is what gets excited. He would be the perfect pick to replace Love this year and then to replace Poe next year. 2 birds 1 stone.

Kahlil Hodge, OLB/ILB, in the 4th and if need to be with the 3rd comp (draft an OL in the 4th). Dude is a tackling machine and is decent in coverage. Also he can fit in multiple defensive linebacking schemes.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/06/khalil-hodge-2/

Screenshot_20190317-095508_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0fac713cae5be3a8b0aeb209b6061248.jpg

John Cominsky in the fifth round can play inside or out. He is more of a 5 tech which would help bring flexibilityto our D front. His Senior bowl week proved he can play with the big league boys in college. He is not well developed as a pass rusher but when it comes to stopping the run, he is your man. Develop his pass rushing skills in which he has the tools and you get a late round steal.

On 3/15/2019 at 10:33 PM, Palmetto said:

I think Sweat goes top 10

Gary "drops" and the  Panthers draft him even tho he doesn't have the production in College

We need LT but ..I like his game