• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

black-panthers

Two moves that would get this defense back on top

I would actually like to see us sign Corey Liguet. I’m not sure what type of money he would command but he would be an upgrade over everyone not named Short. 

I do realize he’s coming off an injury which is why a one year prove it deal could make some sense. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

We wouldn't sign him as  a DE.

I said we’d sign him at DE money, meaning either as a 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE. What other position would he sign as? He’s a proven pass rusher and will be looking for pass rusher money accordingly. He’s not going to take a fraction of a payday to sign somewhere as a 4-3 OLB, especially given that’s not his ideal position.

Would like a vet de or fs brought in to open up the draft a bit more, it would give us max flexibility.

would love berry but need to do some serious research on his injury and current status, we are already rolling the dice a lot on players coming back from injury in fa. 

6 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

I would actually like to see us sign Corey Liguet. I’m not sure what type of money he would command but he would be an upgrade over everyone not named Short. 

I do realize he’s coming off an injury which is why a one year prove it deal could make some sense. 

good idea 

13 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

We wouldn't sign him as  a DE.

He played a OLB in a 3-4.  You not gonna take a guy that rushed the passer all his life and then try to make him a 4-3 lb at 32 years old.  That has disaster written all over it.  

If we are going to a 3-4 I’m fine with him as a stop gap OLB. 

Edited by Black&BlueBubba

Eric Berry is one of those great draft names that just became nothing because of circumstance— 

hes like a First round pick of someone like Byrd... great talent,.. 

doesnt have the number 1 most important talent,.. being available to play.