Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

CRA

Official Mueller Report Thread

Pending likely weeks or months of getting all the info...

@CRA was right. The White House knew this was coming.

“White House lawyers are with the President

From CNN's Pamela Brown

The White House lawyers, including White House counsel Pat Cipollone, are with the President at Mar-a-Lago in Florida. “

Yep this is playing right into trump camps hands. Barr shut this thing down. No further indictments to be filed. I have a sneaking suspicion Mueller is not a happy person right now. 

They would have allowed Rick Gates sentencing to continue this week if he wasn’t still cooperating. I smell an all out war in DC coming soon. 

Probably end up being up to the HOR to get to the bottom of all the crimes dotard and co commited. Along with the State of NY.

Edited by Paa Langfart

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Yep this is playing right into trump camps hands. Barr shut this thing down. No further indictments to be filed. I have a sneaking suspicion Mueller is not a happy person right now. 

They would have allowed Rick Gates sentencing to continue this week if he wasn’t still cooperating. I smell an all out war in DC coming soon. 

Weren't there already about three dozen or so indictments?

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

Weren't there already about three dozen or so indictments?

Yep. But as they are indicating there is no further indictments so unless there are sealed indictments yet to be released that would be that. 

Not to mention the unnamed corporation still in the courts. That tells me someone is trying to make this go away as quickly as possible. 

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

tHiS wiLL bE tHe eNd oF tRUMP

Nope

I want him gone as much or maybe more than most but his supporters and the GOP will take this report and will take every point and point to a time where Hillary, Obama, Bill, Carter, Kennedy, Polk, or Truman did something remotely similar.

And by similar I mean the letters used to spell it out are in the Latin Alphabet.

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

There still could be and very well might be indictments still to come.  Just won't be coming from Mueller's office but he has already forwarded stuff to SDNY and probably to the DOJ for referrals.

Should wait to see underlying evidence of the case and wait and see. 

• Poo 1

“Trump campaign adviser: "It’s a great day for America ... we won"

From CNN’s Pamela Brown and Jim Acosta

The White House and President Trump's advisers are already framing today’s development as a positive sign.

One person told CNN “we won” and that the campaign has been absolved because there weren’t any charges related to conspiracy or obstruction.

“Zero indictments means we’re clear,” the source said. The source also said it’s an embarrassment for Democrats.

One White House official added “the fat lady has sung.”

The official also pointed out not one single Trump associate has been (or will be) charged with any collusion or any wrongdoing on the campaign or while Trump was in office. 

The source added that it’s “absolutely embarrassing” for Democrats and the media who have been saying collusion for more than two years. 

A Trump campaign adviser told CNN that "it’s a great day for America ... we won.”

Did Barr already give the president the report? 

This is beyond transparent at this point. Barr has always been pro-Trump. Barr was sought as a defense attorney by Trump a couple of years ago. Barr was appointed by Trump at the end of last year KNOWING what was coming. Barr forced Mueller's hand. And we're going to pretend that none of that is true?: