Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

JakeDel5674

ECF Game 2 Carolina Hurricanes vs Boston Bruins Thread 3 PM 5-12 NBC

11 minutes ago, lightsout said:

Rough one. Gotta take the next two. If we don't, running the table through 7 is nigh impossible

Agree we must win all games at home. But fwiw, Bruins are one of 4 teams to choke away a 3-0 series lead... 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, t96 said:

Agree we must win all games at home. But fwiw, Bruins are one of 4 teams to choke away a 3-0 series lead... 

That's my hope is Boston rides these two wins too high, we play with our hair on fire Tuesday and get the momentum rolling going back to Boston next weekend. 

Wasnt able to check in until the 3rd period.  It was 5-0.  I immediately turned it off.

I honestly expected them to blow our doors off after how the refs changed the momentum in the 3rd period of game 1.  I just knew that momentum was gonna carry into game 2 unless we stifled them early.  

That being said, if the officiating is fair In game 3, i loved our odds at home.  The crowd energizes our team.  IF we can win both games, it's 0-0 come game 5 and we have a chance...  but honestly, Boston + the refs has looked way overpowered compared to WAS and NYI.

If Williams didn't act like a dumbass today and Petr giving up that easy goal, it would've been 3-2. Got to cut down on mistakes and learn how to pass and score on the powerplay. I don't know what Rod has this team do during practice, but we don't even have the basics down pack. It's the same poo over and over. We don't know how to handle the puck, we don't know how to pass, we keep turning it over,  guys keep losing their edge and falling on the ice, defense keeps getting caught out of position. FFS address our weaknesses and we will be fine instead of acting like everything is OK.

Edit: Idk why I said Curtis instead of Petr

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 1

Boston hasn’t lost four straight all year, if we’re going to do this then we have to win every game at home and take this to game 7... again.

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

It’s in shots and hits. They are just being physical and we are falling for it. 

We don't need to prove how badass we are, we need to play our game. And, yes, Mrazak looks hurt.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Wasnt able to check in until the 3rd period.  It was 5-0.  I immediately turned it off.

I honestly expected them to blow our doors off after how the refs changed the momentum in the 3rd period of game 1.  I just knew that momentum was gonna carry into game 2 unless we stifled them early.  

That being said, if the officiating is fair In game 3, i loved our odds at home.  The crowd energizes our team.  IF we can win both games, it's 0-0 come game 5 and we have a chance...  but honestly, Boston + the refs has looked way overpowered compared to WAS and NYI.

Refs have been bending us over and fuging us dry. Their is a reason Boston can only score on power plays.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Boston hasn’t lost four straight all year, if we’re going to do this then we have to win every game at home and take this to game 7... again.

And we play better under pressure. 

I turned Sunday's game off at 3-0.

The Canes looked like they overslept and got to the arena just in time for the opening face-off.

11 hours ago, Snake said:

Their is a reason Boston can only score on power plays.

Boston netted 6 yesterday. 2 of them were power plays and another 2 were just bad goals allowed by Mrazek.

2 games- 10 goals allowed. Time for a change in goal.