Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Black&BlueBubba

Why the Falcons hate the Panthers.

The Falcons have been around since 1966 and ZERO Super Bowls.  They have two appearances, but so do Panthers and they have a 29-year head start on us.  Only 6 division titles in 52 years!  We have 6 division titles too, but that whole 29-year gap thing kinda makes a difference.  Falcons have 14 playoff appearances and the Panthers 8, but divide that by how long they have been in the League and the Panthers are more successful.  The Falcons are 94 games under .500 as an organization and the Panthers only 3.  The Panthers we actually over .500 last year before the end of year slide.

The only thing the Falcons have on us is the head-to-head.  So your organization historically sucks, but they can beat us more times than not. Kudos to you! 

It's laughable that this kid only attended his first game four-years ago and is somehow this Falcons mega-fan.  Also we are in the south, why do they need a dome?  I prefer open air stadiums.  If Green Bay can play without a dome in the winter, surely so can the Falcons.  

Like so many other ATL sports, they are bandwagon fans.  The Falcons are on a decent streak right now, but wait until they have a couple of bad seasons.  The place will be a ghost town.  I mean they've lost not one, but TWO hockey teams now.  The Hawks are a joke and the Braves have just recently gotten a pulse.  The hottest ticket in town is their MLS team.  Why? They are new and winning.  Just give it a few years though, lol.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

One other thing that shows this guy is a complete moron, at 5:45 he talks about the first meeting between the two teams with the Falcons setting some sort of omen.  Yes, Atlanta won BUT an expansion team took them to OT in their house.  Also, that same expansion team beat them later that year.  Soooooo keep bringing the weak sauce and never give up that head-to-head edge because that's all you got, bro.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Falcons had my #1 most hated player of all time...micheal vick

really, im not sure he would be in my top 20

11 hours ago, Bytes said:

What's the head to head record? What is the recent head to head record?

(Last 10 game)

Apparently, we're more overrated because "Did you know your team is 6-2 against us since 2015?" (7:11)  I'm all for a good smack talkin' between teams, but I think he was trying to say we were 2-6.  He didn't do it once but twice, haha.