Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paintballr

New Panthers Team Reporter

On 5/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, BrianS said:

We hire these seems like every year and none of them ever stick around for long.

Probably a poo job for someone interested in real journalism. Notice that you never seen them hire someone who isn't attractive for these types of positions. I personally wish they would hire an ugly girl who loves football over someone who couldn't care less about the sport or the team and are just trying to make their resume jump out. 

When have they hired like this? Who was it and when. I dont recall this being a frequent thing.

Edited by Moo Daeng

She’s a good looking person who knows where the lens is and isn’t football illiterate. Ed Murrow isn’t required here. For what it is, this is a good hire. 

2 hours ago, ellis said:

She’s a good looking person who knows where the lens is and isn’t football illiterate. Ed Murrow isn’t required here. For what it is, this is a good hire. 

I’m sure she is so relieved to get your stamp of approval.  Rest easy tonight sweet Caroline.

6 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

This thread has taken a turn for the worst...

We all knew where this train was heading right from the startDerailed-Train.thumb.jpg.30979d4c738ba1e87490cb030ba07aff.jpg

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

I’m sure she is so relieved to get your stamp of approval.  Rest easy tonight sweet Caroline.

D7E5AB09-6662-45D0-BAE2-408917881564.gif