Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
thebigcat

Vegas has Carolina win total at 7.5..... I think this is easy money

12 hours ago, Stoney said:

So what was done wrong the first time?

I am no orthopedic surgeon but what I read was he had built up scar tissue (which I am told varies by individual healing response) and some undisclosed new damage which wasn't clear. They apparently cleaned up the scar tissue and fixed the other damage. Supposedly everything went well and he is slated for a full recovery. From a functional point of view he has recovered some range of motion he lost  from the first surgery and is pain free. Not sure the details though. Maybe someone else knows more.

It's an odd year so I'll make that bet ..and feel comfortable doing it. 

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I worked with a guy last year extolling the virtues of investing in weed stocks. He made a couple of hundred thousand in a couple of months. Two months later, he's in the hole on that same investment.

Yeah they were up big in 2018. They’ve taken a hit lately, but I’m not worried. Legalization in the US will be huge and that seems like a lock to happen at this point. Too much potential govt revenue in taxes even for states initially against it. New products like weed infused drinks and CBD oils... yeah I’m very confident in this paying off long term. Don’t mind some fluctuation/ growing pains this year as I’m not looking for short term trades 

Carolina could easily go 4-12 or 12-4.

It's an odd year and history has shown what that means for Carolina, I just don't buy that theory. 

On 6/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, panthers55 said:

The first time. So if the corrective procedure was done properly and this rehab is done properly then he should return to 100%. If folks thought Cam wasn't going to be able to go back to at least some semblance of his pre-injury ability, there would have been a huge attempt to improve by drafting before we did and getting someone in free agency as the back-up. There are no guarantees against injury but we have to think that Cam is coming right along. Will he recover his deep ball? I hope so. He could throw a nice post or corner route.

I do believe that we did just that.  Drafted a QB in the top 100 picks that we think can play in this league.  Last year they didn't plan for Cam's shoulder.  This year they are trying to, while keeping the contract cheap.

That said, I think that Marty and Ron both know that their jobs are directly tied to Cam's right shoulder...if it doesn't last, they likely won't either.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:12 AM, DeSim said:

I completely have no idea how betting system and all of this works, never got into betting.  But how would someone go into putting money into that bet? Cause I for sure do feel comfortable with putting my money on that the Panthers win at least 8 games. 

Bovada is an easy way for beginners to get into betting.

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I do believe that we did just that.  Drafted a QB in the top 100 picks that we think can play in this league.  Last year they didn't plan for Cam's shoulder.  This year they are trying to, while keeping the contract cheap.

That said, I think that Marty and Ron both know that their jobs are directly tied to Cam's right shoulder...if it doesn't last, they likely won't either.

I figure if they thought that Cam wasn't going to be 100% we have brought in a veteran free agent or moved up to pick a QB in the first round not in the third 

56 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Bovada is an easy way for beginners to get into betting.

I will 2nd this...I opened an account at the start of last football season and was as “beginner” as one could be...but yea they have all kinda bets...it’s definitely a nice change up to Draft Kings, FanDuel, etc.

Edited by Reebis21

On 5/31/2019 at 11:00 AM, thebigcat said:

and players ready to BREAK OUT CMC, Moore, Samuel

Not sure how CMC could "BREAK OUT" when he is already considered a top 5 RB in the league. I guess breaking out for CMC would be 1000+ rushing, 1000+ receiving, 100+ receptions, and 20+ total TD's.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:52 AM, panthers55 said:

I am no orthopedic surgeon but what I read was he had built up scar tissue (which I am told varies by individual healing response) and some undisclosed new damage which wasn't clear. They apparently cleaned up the scar tissue and fixed the other damage. Supposedly everything went well and he is slated for a full recovery. From a functional point of view he has recovered some range of motion he lost  from the first surgery and is pain free. Not sure the details though. Maybe someone else knows more.

This is correct based on reports. Cleaned up scar tissue and fixed an issue that showed up. After surgery reports were that most of his range was back in the shoulder. 

• Pie 1