Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Adb6368

Guess the location! (Do not enter if you are a fun sucker)

From what I understand, McCoy isn't a Vegan because of idealistic issues.  But for nutritional reasons.  So I don't think he would feel insulted by going to a non Vegan place.  I don't think he'd particularly have to go to a Vegan restaurant either.  Could just as easily been a "normal" restaurant with a vegan section of a menu, rather than a "vegan only" type joint.

• Pie 1

This is too easy. David Tepper had a chef cook a private vegan meal at one of his many mansions. The entire meal was 300K

Edited by Malt Liquor

2 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

I was thinking that... be insulting to go to a steakhouse.. Ive eaten at Chima... so I highly suggest it... then im like.. oh wait.. they are Vegan... Halcyon is like the upscale Vegan restaurant with good food...

I have a lot of vegetarian friends who love steakhouses because they have the best vegetarian sides.  They also understand supporting a steakhouse is a bit hypocritical but they don't mind since their reason for being vegetarian is health not environmental.    

58 minutes ago, pnthrs said:

I have a lot of vegetarian friends who love steakhouses because they have the best vegetarian sides.  They also understand supporting a steakhouse is a bit hypocritical but they don't mind since their reason for being vegetarian is health not environmental.    

Big difference between vegetarian and vegan. 

4 hours ago, Panthro said:

Fern

Winner.

Edited by trueblade
added Tweet
  • Pie 2