Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Icege said:

Do you sincerely believe that the POTUS has not engaged in impeachable conduct and that the proceedings are a political conspiracy by one party to spite the other for losing an election?

He 100% does.  The blind continue to follow blindly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


On 12/9/2019 at 10:18 AM, Captroop said:

It's so embarassing the entire Republican strategy for their defense is:

"Since the day he's taken office, the democrats have been trying to hold the president accountable for all the illegal and unethical things he's done since the day he's taken office!"

and yet nothing over pallets of cash to the Iranians to buy favor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

and yet nothing over pallets of cash to the Iranians to buy favor.

So conspiracy theories is all you have?

Ukraine mettle in our election! - No it was Russia

Obama GAVE Iranians cash for favors! - No it was frozen assets owed to Iran.

 

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just read where Lisa Page is filing a lawsuit to get financial recovery for therapy she went to because Trump was making fun of her...

now this gal is an FBI attorney & agent, had an affair, tried to sabotage the President with the guy she was having the affair with....

then I guess she needed her play doh & coloring book and wants somebody to pony up the cash for it

these are the people that want the Presidential election nullified because they didn't win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Horowitz basically just said he knows the Durham and Barr are 100% politically motived FYI. 

so thats your takeaway?...after feinstein, the biggest partisan bias senator out there, exposed her own guy as being as biased as you can be?

have a listen to Graham & Cruz...just a taste of the truths they are going to expose when this thing ends up in the Senate

Edited by bull123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, retired said:

I support him fighting for the unborn baby

He only cares about unborn children if they're girls so he can rape them in 13 years.

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bull123 said:

just read where Lisa Page is filing a lawsuit to get financial recovery for therapy she went to because Trump was making fun of her...

now this gal is an FBI attorney & agent, had an affair, tried to sabotage the President with the guy she was having the affair with....

then I guess she needed her play doh & coloring book and wants somebody to pony up the cash for it

these are the people that want the Presidential election nullified because they didn't win

Bulls very thinly veiled misogynist posts continue on.

 

To borrow a request from other board members why is this being preserved while other comments have be erased into oblivion?

 

 

Edited by Fryfan
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bull123 said:

fat boy nadler

Post a pic of you shirtless. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

  • The D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bull123 said:

ave a listen to Graham & Cruz...just a taste of the truths they are going to expose

So the truth of russian meddling will be exposed as Graham vehemently rejected the Ukraine theory floated by our president?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bull123 said:

so thats your takeaway?...after feinstein, the biggest partisan bias senator out there, exposed her own guy as being as biased as you can be?

have a listen to Graham & Cruz...just a taste of the truths they are going to expose when this thing ends up in the Senate

Graham said Russia hacked our election. The report stats that as well. The actions taken were justified. From graham to argue otherwise proves his own point wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of Cruz I hope he continues his righteous indignation of any hint of politic bias or misuse of information by the FBI when the leaks from the NY field office to Guilani are under scrutiny.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Speaking of Cruz I hope he continues his righteous indignation of any hint of politic bias or misuse of information by the FBI when the leaks from the NY field office to Guilani are under scrutiny.

 

 

Inspector general says he's investigating possible FBI leaks to Giuliani in 2016

You mean already are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

He only cares about unborn children if they're girls so he can rape them in 13 years.

Dotard loves the little girls that’s for sure. He prob spanks it to Ivanka. Gross! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta love it when the so-called president, the same guy who believes he can "grab women by the pussy," "do anything you want to them," has committed at least 13 sexual assaults, paid off porn stars, been married three times with 5 kids between them and still wants to whine and complain about 2 adults having a consensual affair. 

Pretty rich, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...