Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

nadler says he will not negotiate on witnesses

doesn't this moron know that the senate repubs do not care one iota what he says or thinks?

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

doesn't this moron know that the senate repubs do not care one iota what he says or thinks?

Kind of how they don't care about the rule of law, the constitution, the traitor in the White House... I sense a theme, yes.

16 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Funny you post this considering 99% of the people here think the same about you 

26 minutes ago, bull123 said:

If you were king of the impeachment trial, would you want witnesses who could potentially exonerate Trump to testify?

6 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

If you were king of the impeachment trial, would you want witnesses who could potentially exonerate Trump to testify?

No need...acquittal is foregone conclusion to this farce

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

No need...acquittal is foregone conclusion to this farce

Yeah bc Republicans have made their intentions clear they're going to violate their oath, they've been braggin about it on Fox state run media all week. You also didn't answer the question bc you support a traitor

10 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Fix is in

The thing that amuses me about this tactic is the republicans really think that every detail from late night won’t be plastered all over every media outlet in the morning? 

19 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

So how long will the Left complain in this thread after this whole ordeal is over?

Well, the right still complains about Benghazi, emails, & some are still on Kenya, so I'm guessing a good while.

38 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

So how long will the Left complain in this thread after this whole ordeal is over?

According to Maxine waters they will keep trying until they find something that they can get to stick....they have no plans for it to ever end

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

According to Maxine waters they will keep trying until they find something that they can get to stick....they have no plans for it to ever end

Shut up lol. He’s guilty 

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I really don't know who is a worse poster, you or Harbingers. Congrats on finally landing on my ignore list, chud.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I really don't know who is a worse poster, you or Harbingers. Congrats on finally landing on my ignore list, chud.

kristen bell awww GIF

Don't quote that gif, anyone. He'll see it.