Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

10 hours ago, bull123 said:

Thousands outside, thousands inside 

Trump rally in New Jersey, one of the biggest dim states in the country

Just wait until Trump really starts campaigning 

Trump is gonna squash ANY dim candidate and win again in Nov

All those white folks in one place, it would be easy to make them all run with a single announcement:

"While all of you are here, the coloreds and Arabs (pronounced 'Ayrabs') are looting your neighborhoods."

52 minutes ago, bull123 said:

anyone that disagrees with dims is labeled a racist 

No. People who make racist remarks are racist.

Again, I'm not a democrat. You know there are people who don't like or affiliate with either party, right?

Never been a democrat. Used to be a republican. Will likely vote democrat to get a man out of office that I have had issues with for about 25 years. 

• Pie 3

16 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

All those white folks in one place, it would be easy to make them all run with a single announcement:

"While all of you are here, the coloreds and Arabs (pronounced 'Ayrabs') are looting your neighborhoods."

that is racist...should ban this guy

11 minutes ago, rayzor said:

No. People who make racist remarks are racist.

Again, I'm not a democrat. You know there are people who don't like or affiliate with either party, right?

Never been a democrat. Used to be a republican. Will likely vote democrat to get a man out of office that I have had issues with for about 25 years. 

:eyeroll:

5 minutes ago, bull123 said:

that is racist...

Very true. And exactly what I'd expect to hear from someone in this crowd, as it seems to strike a chord with you. You'll call me racist because I'm not like you, but you wouldn't call anyone in that crowd a racist if they actually did say what I hypothesized.

I'm sure you'd be right there to tell them it was a racist comment, wouldn't you? 

GTFO.

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Very true. And exactly what I'd expect to hear from someone in this crowd, as it seems to strike a chord with you. You'll call me racist because I'm not like you, but you wouldn't call anyone in that crowd a racist if they actually did say what I hypothesized.

I'm sure you'd be right there to tell them it was a racist comment, wouldn't you? 

GTFO.

I’m not sure which way Bull is calling that racist. 

This is gonna be a really bad look for senate republicans and would make explain why McConnell looked scared as a bug on a toads tongue yesterday. Well also he doesn’t have the votes to block witness’s so you’ll him drag this thing out though if he thinks he’s can get the votes. 

“Trump's House allies helped with GOP senator questions”

So, Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows has been “assisting” senators. There’s a reason McConnell has tried to keep the house republicans out of this whole thing.

18 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

This is gonna be a really bad look for senate republicans and would make explain why McConnell looked scared as a bug on a toads tongue yesterday. Well also he doesn’t have the votes to block witness’s so you’ll him drag this thing out though if he thinks he’s can get the votes. 

“Trump's House allies helped with GOP senator questions”

So, Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows has been “assisting” senators. There’s a reason McConnell has tried to keep the house republicans out of this whole thing.

translation: Trump is dictating the questions in the Senate

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Seems fair.

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

That’s the kicker. Why does he need to go through the house republicans to the senators. I thought he had McConnell in the bag. 

I suppose let me put it another way. What is McConnell trying to shield himself from.

Edited by Harbingers

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That’s the kicker. Why does he need to go through the house republicans to the senators. I thought he had McConnell in the bag. 

Maybe trump is afraid McConnell will get bit by the integrity bug.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I suppose let me put it another way. What is McConnell trying to shield himself from.

well, I doubt Trump trust McConnell any more than the Dems.  Dude is probably the dirtiest and evil dude in the game.  If McConnell even gets the chance to end Trump he would. 

but yeah, Trump has Graham and all those dude but they still took at technical oath and all that. ....but the House dudes are on a different level in terms of what they are willing to do.   I mean look at Nunes.  House has dudes essentially employed for Trump Org at this point. 

41 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Maybe trump is afraid McConnell will get bit by the integrity bug.

Too late for that.

The only thing you're born with and take with you to your grave is your name. Your name is the only thing unique to you as a person and your name is what most people will remember you by long after you're gone. You are given that name by a family who believes that you will carry that name forward for future generations and you will uphold that name with dignity and respect. 

So, when you make the statement, "I'm not an impartial juror," on December 17, 2019 and 30 days later, on January 16, 2020, you raise your right hand and are sworn in by the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court with these words, "Do you solemnly swear that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of Donald John Trump, President of the United States, now pending, you will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws, so help you god?" and you sign the same oath, at that moment your name means nothing. 

Any shred of integrity, any bit of dignity and respect for the generations who came before you who bore the family name, any belief that your name is as good as your word is gone forever.

Fug Mitch McConnell.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1