Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Harbingers

This is your wall trumpers.

14 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

You are not allowed to work on guest visa. You are only allowed to work on work visa.

Also, Mexico murder rate is around 20 per 100,000 compared to US 5 per 100,000. Most of the murders in Mexico happen in the cities by US boarder.  Mexico is not a war zone like most of you claim to be.  

You do understand that the vast majority of border immigrants are not from mexico.

Another shining example of how stupid the left is regarding illegal immigration.  

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/06/22/ice-raids/

Gov. Newsom posted a video to Twitter alerting those of their rights when it comes to ICE stating, “CA will always defend the rights of our immigrant communities.”

CA will always defend the rights of our immigrant communities.

If ICE agents show up at your door, know your rights:

-You do not have to open the door—you have the right against unlawful searches.

-You have the right to speak to a lawyer.

-You have the right to remain silent. pic.twitter.com/wNokTSPdhD

— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) June 22, 2019

1.  You can choose not to open the door, but it will just cost you money to get it repaired.  These raids are for people that have already had their day in court and have a standing deportation order.  ICE will have warrants.  2.  It's not an unlawful search, because they will have a warrant.  3.  They can call the lawyer when they get back and processed, but good luck with that.  

Gavin Newsom is a governor for pete's sake.  

5 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Another shining example of how stupid the left is regarding illegal immigration.  

1.  You can choose not to open the door, but it will just cost you money to get it repaired.  These raids are for people that have already had their day in court and have a standing deportation order.  ICE will have warrants.  2.  It's not an unlawful search, because they will have a warrant.  3.  They can call the lawyer when they get back and processed, but good luck with that.  

Ya, not really. Remember that video of the immigration lawyer busting ICE?

7 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

sounds like we need to distribute ar-15s

17 minutes ago, rodeo said:

sounds like we need to distribute ar-15s

Why?  You challenging 332's post as being the stupidest of the week?

Just now, g5jamz said:

why what? because we have a second amendment

41 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

You do understand that the vast majority of border immigrants are not from mexico.

I understand completely.  Some are from Honduras where murder is like 60 per 100,000 people but why US and not stay in Mexico?

2 hours ago, retired said:

finally... the gov has been asking for humanitarian aid for immigrants for months … but congress said NO , there is no crises at the border... 

I dont know the full bill yet, but Congress is about 6 months too late.

6 months back in Jan 2019.. Pelosi to DHS Secretary Kirsten Nielsen: ‘I Reject Your Facts’

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/01/05/pelosi-dhs-secretary-kirsten-nielsen-reject-facts/

and it dont change the fact AOC still dont want a company to sell beds to the government for the kids being held... it appears that AOC would rather have kids sleep on the floor than to say the trump admin bought beds the migrant kids in the government's custody... seriously ? id there something wrong with buying beds for the kids to sleep on ? 

AOC’s Opposition To Beds For Migrant Kids Is Callous And Cruel

http://www.abcbusinessnews.com/2019/06/aocs-opposition-to-beds-for-migrant-kids-is-callous-and-cruel/

Trump will veto the bill.

Bottom line: the money is there and Trump is going to say, "No."

34 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

You should expand your horizons. Immigration attorneys across the country are telling all immigrants this very same thing for any encounter with ICE.

No different than your rights for any encounter you have with cops.

23 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Awwww. Did I hit a nerve by my point hitting too close to home?

I mean I work with what you give me. 

25 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I understand completely.  Some are from Honduras where murder is like 60 per 100,000 people but why US and not stay in Mexico?

Well there you go.  Such a low murder rate they should stay..or head to mexico where of course the bad people wont follow.

What is your actual problem with those that seek asylum?

12 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Well there you go.  Such a low murder rate they should stay..or head to mexico where of course the bad people wont follow.

What is your actual problem with those that seek asylum?

Well for starters... No immunizations, financials, not properly vetted, not integrated into society correctly, not provided with chance to succeed.  

6 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Well for starters... No immunizations, financials, not properly vetted, not integrated into society correctly, not provided with chance to succeed.  

Integrated into society?  hmmm

immunizations should be part of health care to asylum seekers, vetting is done via the court system and happens.  Asylum seekers are set up for a temporary stable life and given a chance to succeed.  They are eligible for work pay taxes.  There is no information that they are a burden on society.

I think the issue lies in my first questionable point.

Edited by Fryfan

Just now, Fryfan said:

Integrated into society?  hmmm

immunizations should be part of health care to asylum seekers, vetting is done via the court system and happens.  Asylum seekers are set up for a temporary stable life and given a chance to succeed.

I think the issue lies in my first questionable point.

I don’t think you know how this process works.  You submit paperwork for Asylum at your home country and the vetting process begins.  Then after getting vetted you get an interview and if passed you get immunizations scheduled before you arrive in the US.  Some immunizations can be received here but not all.  They find them a sponsor, job, home  and etc before asylum seeker arrives in the US.  Everything takes time.  Most asylum seekers are from real war zones like Syria where every every home is blown up or Africa where Christians get murdered.  Not Mexico where people are trying to abuse the system because they are on the same continent.  Question is... are the person a real asylum seeker or someone who is trying to skip 20 years of waiting and paperwork by bullshitting their way in?