Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
ncfan

Hornets sign Rozier 3 years 58 mil or 19 a year

Next season is going to be pain. Cannot believe we lost Lamb and then replaced Kemba with Terry Rozier, for 60 million dollars. 

You literally can make this poo up... this is legit a house of horrors. 

Incoming 30 for 30... What if I told you the Hornets could have traded Kemba Walker for Colin Sexton but instead held on to him for an entire year, lowballed him in contract negotiations, watched him join the Celtics, and then replaced him with Terry fuging Rozier for 3 year fully guaranteed contract for $58M dollars.

If you have to have a stop gap why not Mudiay who has at least improved every year. 

Rozier just complains about everything, fug that guy.

Got to love that 24.7% field goal percentage he shot in the conference finals.

If I'm Borrego I would flat out resign tonight.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3

Gets better guys, read this BS. 

Some clarity on the Rozier/Kemba sign-and-trade: The Cs did this to keep options open for potential three-team sign-and-trades. But even if it stays as a 2-team transaction, Boston is expected to receive some compensation from the Hornets.

Lost Kemba, Boston doing Charlotte a favor to trade Rozier and Charlotte is giving up compensation for the transaction. 

Omfg, like wtf... Is MJ smoking

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Rozier/Graham

Bacon/Monk

Bridges/Batum/MKG

Washington/Williams/MKG

Zeller/Willy/Biz

How many wins?

13 hours ago, DeSim said:

younger, cheaper, good player that could improve, and we’re still going to be one of the worst teams this upcoming season and be able land a top pick...I don’t mind this at all. 

I love Kemba and it sucks to see him leave but this is better than paying Kemba 35 million per for the next 5 years just to be fighting for a 8th spot in the playoffs. 

I don't understand why people don't see this.. Easily tradable in a year as well.. You take a shot on a young player while still sucking out loud the next 2 years..

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, M_Loop said:

10 to 15 at best.. which is great for the tank and rebuild crowd. 

Edited by WOW!!