Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Hornets sign Rozier 3 years 58 mil or 19 a year

Next season is going to be pain. Cannot believe we lost Lamb and then replaced Kemba with Terry Rozier, for 60 million dollars. 

You literally can make this poo up... this is legit a house of horrors. 

Incoming 30 for 30... What if I told you the Hornets could have traded Kemba Walker for Colin Sexton but instead held on to him for an entire year, lowballed him in contract negotiations, watched him join the Celtics, and then replaced him with Terry fuging Rozier for 3 year fully guaranteed contract for $58M dollars.

If you have to have a stop gap why not Mudiay who has at least improved every year. 

Rozier just complains about everything, fug that guy.

Got to love that 24.7% field goal percentage he shot in the conference finals.

If I'm Borrego I would flat out resign tonight.

Dumbest franchise in all of sports. They actually need an intervention. They have lost their way.

Gets better guys, read this BS. 

Some clarity on the Rozier/Kemba sign-and-trade: The Cs did this to keep options open for potential three-team sign-and-trades. But even if it stays as a 2-team transaction, Boston is expected to receive some compensation from the Hornets.

Lost Kemba, Boston doing Charlotte a favor to trade Rozier and Charlotte is giving up compensation for the transaction. 

Omfg, like wtf... Is MJ smoking

4 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Rozier/Graham

Bacon/Monk

Bridges/Batum/MKG

Washington/Williams/MKG

Zeller/Willy/Biz

How many wins?

13 hours ago, DeSim said:

younger, cheaper, good player that could improve, and we’re still going to be one of the worst teams this upcoming season and be able land a top pick...I don’t mind this at all. 

I love Kemba and it sucks to see him leave but this is better than paying Kemba 35 million per for the next 5 years just to be fighting for a 8th spot in the playoffs. 

I don't understand why people don't see this.. Easily tradable in a year as well.. You take a shot on a young player while still sucking out loud the next 2 years..

6 hours ago, M_Loop said:

10 to 15 at best.. which is great for the tank and rebuild crowd. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Achiext

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • These kinds of silly GIF compilations of cherry-picked plays strung together are dumb as hell and hardly warrant a response. Give me ANY narrative you want me to push and I can make it happen with 4-5 plays from a season’s worth of tape. I can make Kyle Allen look like an elite QB, I can make Daryl Williams look like an All-Pro LT, I can line up all of Christian McCaffrey’s stuffed runs on goal line plays and say he’s a bum. Hell, I can present you a few GIFs of Curtis Samuel precisely killing drives with dropped open passes that would directly contradict your statement. Do you deny any of this? Not to mention several of those plays in your first video were in extremely tight coverage where Samuel got little-to-no separation. Those were poor decisions by Allen to throw those low-percentage deep balls into tight coverage, but “poor Curtis Samuel” would suggest that he was open and the throws just weren’t there...which was the case in maybe half of those clips if I’m being charitable. Do you deny that? Those silly videos aside, the statistical snapshot you posted does support that his success is reasonably hindered by Allen’s ineptitude in getting him the ball. Statistical evidence also paints Samuel as having some of the worst hands in the league (tied for 3rd worst with 7 drops) and is among the worst in average yards of separation. Do you feel inclined to address that? In conclusion: Kyle Allen is bad, Curtis Samuel is bad.
    • My wife thought he was Philly Brown...
  • Masters of PIE !