Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

pennywise

Proof that MJ is a big piece of crap

21 hours ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I still  haven't wrapped my head around the 2017 draft choice of Malik Monk over Donovan Mitchell. This whole lists speaks of serious deficiencies in the Hornets' scouting. And MJ is steadily becoming one of the worst owners of a professional sports franchise. 

there are LEGIT bad moves that our FO has made.. terrible, awful moves - but i won't let guys on here act like some of these moves we all weren't celebrating when they were made.. 

when Monk fell to us - we almost all creamed out shorts.. Knicks were a lock to pick him up.. I was excited draft night for getting Mitchell but not 'through the roof' - and when draft night came and Monk fell to us - there was elation.. I was so happy we got him.. everyone was so happy we got him..

this was not the "MKG over Beal/Drummond/Barnes fug-up" or the "Frank over Boston picks/Booker disaster"..

but continue with pointing out our FO's failures.. i'm on board..

On 7/10/2019 at 11:24 AM, Prowler2k18 said:

I still  haven't wrapped my head around the 2017 draft choice of Malik Monk over Donovan Mitchell.

Do a quick google search, and you'll find plenty of mock drafts that had Monk ahead of Mitchell.

Same goes with MKG and Beal. You can even find quite a few mock drafts that had Kansas' Thomas Robinson (now in the G-League) ahead of Beal and MKG.

Hindsight is 20/20 on some of these picks. Not all of them, but some.