Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

I gladly invite any and all Trump bootlickers to explain this away:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/07/racist-trump-slammed-attack-congresswomen-190714184044872.html

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

3 of the 4 Congresswomen he was referring to were born in this country. And, while it's pretty obvious and shouldn't need to be said, they are all citizens of this country.

At this point I will go on record and state unequivocally that anyone who voted for Trump and still supports him is as much a racist as he is. Fug all of you, and please, go back to where you came from.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

image.thumb.png.938b7f46a4190d96174291896e820098.png

they may not actually hate, but they definitely dont like them and are against them

they are really going to hate this country if trump gets elected again lol

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Not even fuggin' around. He's starting to make his full-on Hitler-turn.

Yesterday's tweets were openly white supremacist, today's bizarre tweets are practically an incitement of violence.

Republicans: How do you not see it?

Or maybe you do...

And you love it.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, retired said:

they may not actually hate, but they definitely dont like them and are against them

So you're willing to believe this, but refuse to believe a man who tells people to go back to their country, that countries that aren't Norway are shitholes, that these women of color hate America, that brown people at the southern border need to be kept in cages, that chain migration and anchor babies are bad except when his white wife does it, and who is banning asylum for brown people is a racist?

I hope some day you realize how warped your worldview is. Before it's too late for millions and millions of people. Because it's really getting scary.

Edited by Captroop
  • Pie 4

8 minutes ago, retired said:

Noted.  Four women of color that are US congresspeople are going to HATE this country.

Explain that statement Retired.

Im a libertarian . You cant debate with liberals or hardcore Republicans any side you take they want to go after you personally. 

Last time I had a disagreement  about politics here you sick fuks tried to find dirt on me on Twitter and Google.  You didnt find anything but my love for Cheerios.  Lol. 

17 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Im a libertarian . You cant debate with liberals or hardcore Republicans any side you take they want to go after you personally. 

Last time I had a disagreement  about politics here you sick fuks tried to find dirt on me on Twitter and Google.  You didnt find anything but my love for Cheerios.  Lol. 

Are libertarians still down with Rand Paul?

Edited by Fryfan

Libertarian - coocoo wing of the Republican Party 

• Pie 5

3 hours ago, Fryfan said:

image.thumb.png.938b7f46a4190d96174291896e820098.png

Literally none of this is true ( except that climate change is real). The Trump cult really exists in an alternative reality.

• Pie 2