Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

Republican Conservative sentenced to life plus 419 years for terrorist murder

On 7/15/2019 at 7:06 PM, rodeo said:

this is good, and it should also be remembered that huddle poster Toolbox defended the murder

does it matter that he was a republican or a conservatives ? would it have been better for heather's family if he was a democrat and liberal ? would it all be ok for them then ? 

1 minute ago, retired said:

would it have been better for heather's family if he was a democrat and liberal ? would it all be ok for them then ? 

She would be alive so I am willing to say MUCH better.

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

She would be alive so I am willing to say MUCH better.

oh so a democrat has never killed someone or anything wrong for that matter, . I'm sure Steve felt better in the hospital knowing it wasn't a republican that shot him at the congressional baseball practice session

you know that being a republican or conservative or democrat or liberal isn't what causes you to do bad and horrible things, its the individual themselves...  but you sure try to make it sound that way which is actually pretty petty

4 minutes ago, retired said:

oh so a democrat has never killed someone or anything wrong for that matter, . I'm sure Steve felt better in the hospital knowing it wasn't a republican that shot him at the congressional baseball practice session

you know that being a republican or conservative or democrat or liberal isn't what causes you to do bad and horrible things, its the individual themselves...  but you sure try to make it sound that way which is actually pretty petty

And a hate crime from a white supremacist (who by the way feels emboldened by the president) makes people a little more nervous then a single disturbed individual. 

Edited by Fryfan

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

And a hate crime from a white supremacist makes people a little more nervous then a single disturbed individual. 

there's plenty to go around... weather is white supremist or Antifa or anybody else... 

25 minutes ago, retired said:

does it matter that he was a republican or a conservatives ? would it have been better for heather's family if he was a democrat and liberal ? would it all be ok for them then ? 

yes it matters, conservative republicans are the top terrorist threat in the US by far.

ny08eyc.jpg

2 minutes ago, retired said:

there's plenty to go around... weather is white supremist or Antifa or anybody else... 

what does the weather have to do with anything except being this heat wave is more and more likely thanks to climate change.

White supremacy has a long long long history of keeping minorities suppressed and often abused and killed.  Anti facism has a long long long history of fighting fascism and minority suppression.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

yes it matters, conservative republicans are the top terrorist threat in the US by far.

ny08eyc.jpg

and your doing your best to overtake them, your a terrorist yourself as far as I'm concerned... I disagree with you, so according to you and the red on your flag I guess my blood deserves to be spilt as well  

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

what does the weather have to do with anything except being this heat wave is more and more likely thanks to climate change.

White supremacy has a long long long history of keeping minorities suppressed and often abused and killed.  Anti facism has a long long long history of fighting fascism and minority suppression.

yep, true,,, but Antifa is a terrorist group and calls everybody Nazi for an excuse to fight them

Just now, Fryfan said:

Confederate flag = Muh Heritage!

Antifa flag = TERRORIST

dont know about the heritage part but the TERRORIST part is true

15 minutes ago, retired said:

Antifa is only terrorists towards nazis so if you're afraid of antifa then...i got news for you, buddy

38 minutes ago, retired said:

If he were Muslim it would've mattered to the right.

If he were a liberal it would matter to the right.

If he were a Guatamalan that overstayed his visa it would matter to the right.

If he were antifa it would matter to the right.

Your high horse doesn't have legs.