Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
CRA

Mueller TV Time

Predictions

1.  Mueller will basically just repeat what is in the report and not stray from it.  That will make the Dems irritated but Mueller simply stating the simple facts few in Congress have even bothered (much less Trump supporters) to read will be good enough.   He won't give his opinion.  He won't give his thoughts.  Mueller alone never could save us.  It was always going to come down to Congress in the end.  He can't do their job.   He also won't do what he wants in burning down the DOJ.  He is too old school.  He works for them and will be the dude he has always been. 

2.  Republicans will look like utter clowns and fools.  They will be putting on a show for Trump.  It won't go well when they do it directed at Mueller. At the end of the day, someone should remind them what the title of the report was...and ask why they don't care about doing their jobs. 

3.  Nothing changes overall.  Some in the middle will take a slight step left in regards to 2020 as hearing Mueller just confirms what they already think they know.  That this Trump nightmare needs to end.  Left and "right" won't be impacted.  Trump supporters have their own reality.   No one outside of Trump burning them to the ground will change them. 

It will just be more of the same. Everything hinges on 2020

Hes appointed enough of his goons in different areas of govt to where he’s insulated from the fallout of the report. 

Voting him out is the key to his downfall where he doesn’t have those protections

It’s your big day dims

i predict the repubs get their questions on the record and more questions about this whole deal arise...ones that the dims don’t want to have answered 

i also predict nadler comes off looking like a fool

• Pie 1

I predict that CRA will be 90 percent right and bull will make up poo, misquote and take things out of context to convince himself how clever he is and yell WINNING loud, then get back to his jar of paste.

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

It’s your big day dims

i predict the repubs get their questions on the record and more questions about this whole deal arise...ones that the dims don’t want to have answered 

i also predict nadler comes off looking like a fool

You predicted Nike stock to fall. 

• Pie 1

@CRA your missing how many times the republicans are going to call for it to be moved into private session in the judiciary committee. I expect the intelligence committee majority to move into private session at some point though.

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Not getting their narrative, even bull has already taken up this line.  

it is just bullshit and nonsense.  That is Trump's game. 

Republicans appointed the Republican Mueller. Why didn't Mueller investigate things he wasn't appointed to investigate? Pretty easy answer.  He was appointed to investigate X and did.  That is how things work. 

Reality is, no one should give air to literally anything the POTUS says.  

Doug Collins. Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan.  Kinda looking forward to them trying to pull their BS game on Mueller and being exposed.  

House Judiciary is weak on the Dem side.  Don't really see any of them being able to get Mueller to do much today though.  Better shot this afternoon. 

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Doug Collins. Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan.  Kinda looking forward to them trying to pull their BS game on Mueller and being exposed.  

House Judiciary is weak on the Dem side.  Don't really see any of them being able to get Mueller to do much today though.  Better shot this afternoon. 

I'm out of the loop, what is happening this afternoon?

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

Mueller is in front of Congress.  Judiciary this am, intelligence this afternoon

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

House Intelligence Committee.

Mueller has to be like fug you both. One side says I said this and the other side said that. 

When Collins started about the beginnings of the probe, Mueller looked like he wanted to slap him.

Edited by Harbingers