Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Smithers

Reid rips into the NFL...again

On 8/14/2019 at 4:06 PM, t96 said:

Reid is a moron and has been a bit of a distraction. Hopefully his play on the field can outweigh all that though. I’ve heard good things about his coverage this TC and it’s his first year with a full offseason here. Going to love the attitude in our secondary this year with him, Boston and Jackson.

Not 1 person who poo'd this post made it past those 4 words.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:19 PM, La Pantera said:

You sound like a moron...

See...

3 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Crossing my fingers for a Tool Halftime show - what with the new album and everything.

I know it will never happen, but I can dream. 

They'd only get to play a half of one of their Homer-esque epic poems.

I'd still watch the poo out of it tho.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CRA said:

really? what makes you say that.   

It is almost like you don't realize Jay-Z is married to Beyonce and knows a lot more than just about rap music.   

When going through the deep shuffle on the playlist I still to this day love that album Jay-Z did w/ Linkin Park.  That was awesome. 

He's a racist and this is his way of dogwhistling about black music

• Poo 1

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

Espn has become unwatchable because of it

You would've hated Muhammad Ali. Actually a big portion of our fanbase would've hated Ali, John Carlos, and Tommie Smith for being "ungrateful"

• Poo 1

6 hours ago, Rastlet said:

I don't care what any of them say. I just want to watch my sporting events without politics. 

This. Who gives a crap if they kneel? They could lie down and take a nap during the anthem, whatever. I dont care how many times he has to piss in a cup either, keep it to yourself, you choose to still play in the NFL go get another job if you dont want to piss for them.

Everyone knows Jay-Z is a sellout he has been for years. The halftime show has been crap for awhile. I dont see how much different the acts will be now. Its still gonna be mainstream garbage.

Kaepernick played himself out of a job and then wanted too much money to account for the circus that comes along with him. The guy was never that great of a QB, pretty much the same thing happened to The Golden Calf of Bristol. 

• Beer 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

2 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You would've hated Muhammad Ali. Actually a big portion of our fanbase would've hated Ali, John Carlos, and Tommie Smith for being "ungrateful"

Ali was a loudmouth...I always liked Frazier

• Beer 1
  • Cargos 1

20 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This. Who gives a crap if they kneel? They could lie down and take a nap during the anthem, whatever. I dont care how many times he has to piss in a cup either, keep it to yourself, you choose to still play in the NFL go get another job if you dont want to piss for them.

Everyone knows Jay-Z is a sellout he has been for years. The halftime show has been crap for awhile. I dont see how much different the acts will be now. Its still gonna be mainstream garbage.

Kaepernick played himself out of a job and then wanted too much money to account for the circus that comes along with him. The guy was never that great of a QB, pretty much the same thing happened to The Golden Calf of Bristol. 

Wow wow wow u cant actually say that.

• Beer 1

22 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Great hot take bro, I'm sure Tomi Lahren would totally give you a handy

• Poo 1

31 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Great hot take bro, I'm sure Tomi Lahren would totally give you a handy

I do not car how she would take my statement either. Im a panthers fan and I do not watch the panthers to hear about politics, either you can play ball or you cant. 

23 hours ago, morgan55 said:

Wow wow wow u cant actually say that.

I just did, kaep opted out of a contract and nobody else wanted to pay him 20-25 mill a year to put up with his bullshit.

• Beer 1