Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

fitty76

"Greedy" Dan McCready

4 minutes ago, GWBNostrils said:

McCready was a coward re: Ilhan Omar. I’m glad he lost. Time to run someone with some balls. This seat is easy pickings next time around 

I just wish republicans would stop running people who are concerned about ballls on those trying to use a bathroom. 

Transphobic outright bigot versus coward is a reflection on where red districts sit 

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

LOL...Union County is this district and will never support a leftist dim...the only reason it anywhere near a race was because it creeps some into Mecklenburg 

and we don’t get tired of winning

LOL, no one in Union county is winning anything.  

5 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

LOL, no one in Union county is winning anything.  

Not living in Mecklenberg county is a victory in itself...I can assure you our kids in our schools win everyday because of that

and Union County sure as hell won today

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Not living in Mecklenberg county is a victory in itself...I can assure you our kids in our schools win everyday because of that

LOL! If you were careless enough to procreate, it wouldn’t matter if you sent them to the best school in the country, they’d still have you as a parent. Oof!

R’s can get caught cheating red handed and still win

’Murica

17 minutes ago, bull123 said:

your thoughts?

Edited by GWBNostrils

Congrats NC9 you chose a career politician over an Iraq war veteran.  

Edited by fitty76

7 hours ago, bull123 said:

How many crosses did you burn last night with your kids?

There are only 35 districts in the entire country more racist, bigoted, hate-filled and GOP as this district. And the GOP won by 2 points.

14 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

How many crosses did you burn last night with your kids?

There are only 35 districts in the entire country more racist, bigoted, hate-filled and GOP as this district. And the GOP won by 2 points.

Yes we know...all repubs are racists and bigots

Around 180k total votes cast....around 66k votes cast in Meck County, more than 30%, and Meck went big dim, as always

Edited by bull123

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Troops who fought a treasonous, seditious war against the USA = good

Troop who fought in Iraq = bad

Who said McGready was bad?  He's just a liberal.  That's why he didn't win.  

He's a freaking troop, family man, and business owner that didn't campaign on pro choice or Medicare for all or student loan forgiveness or impeachment or any of the other lightning rod topics.  He also publicly rebuked the left wing of the party.  If there was a factory somewhere that was tasked with coming up with a perfect ReAsOnAbLe DeMoCrAt that could win over more conservative voters then he would be the crown jewel of the R&D department.  He would be in a glass case in the plant manager's office.

You know what happened though?  Trump and the bathroom bill guy still called him a soshulist and still ran campaign ads with his face next to AOC and he still lost.  It's a fool's errand to try to placate Republicans.