Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Prime

The epic collapse of Russell Wilson

There really might be more Seahawk fans then panther fans on this board lol. Someone might wanna look into that, seems fishy 

Wilson made the craziest throw I have seen live at BofA in a Seahawks win. About to get sacked in the right side of the end-zone and he goes across the body for like 30 yards to a guy falling out of bounds on the left side draped by our secondary.  Completely deflated the crowd. But it's not like its the first time.

Wilson is a magician at times. 

20 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Really don’t get all the hate for Wilson on this board.

You could pick several others in the QB game who are much more deserving of the shade.

I dont think its so much him directly, its the fans who glorify him way to much.

59 minutes ago, Prime said:

There really might be more Seahawk fans then panther fans on this board lol. Someone might wanna look into that, seems fishy 

Its just stupid to try and minimize/ Minimalize a team or a player because you dont like them

Thats called being biased

If most of a persons opinions are biased who's going to care when they actually have a valid  a point to prove

You see this in a lot  sports coverage these days

• Beer 1

He's a dweeb but he's a damn good QB.  Might be better than Cam, it's close.

Dak on the other hand... I think you may think too highly of him : )

Dude has the best garbage game of anyone in sports.  Steve Nash level.  That said, its happened so much at this point i cant blame the rabbits foot up his ass.  Hes legit

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Mvp2014 said:

Dude has the best garbage game of anyone in sports.  Steve Nash level.  That said, its happened so much at this point i cant blame the rabbits foot up his ass.  Hes legit

For real. At some point, you can't keep saying it's luck. Even if it actually is luck, that mofo is Domino from Deadpool 2.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Will probably have a similar career as Big Ben. Win superbowl(s) early because of dominant defenses and stout running games... Gets better as a player but the team around him deteriorates, puts up nice numbers, have several playoff appearances, but never wins the big one again.

21 hours ago, t96 said:

Well on a similar note, I just booked plane tickets to CLT for the Hawks game 12/15 can’t beat $160 round trip.

where did you find these tickets. I've been looking all over trying to fly from west coast back to Charlotte and haven't been able to get under $600. 

22 hours ago, panthers55 said:

If you can do the same thing over and over for years it isn't luck. Delhomme did it for years with Smith. Great receivers make an average QB look good. They make a good quarterback look great. Wilson does what he can to win. Same as any other quarterback in the league.

This, I winced every single time Delhomme threw one of those rainbow arc, lollipop passes to Smitty. 

"Damnit! I played DB in highschool & if there was that much air under the ba... How the hell was that dead on in a place only Smitty could catch it?"

• Pie 1

Wilson is on pace to be one of the greatest QBs of all time, and he is legitimately fun to watch. The saltiness level of insecure Cam Newton fans around here is crazy high, drink some water.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I dont think its so much him directly, its the fans who glorify him way to much.

I get that he is overrated but we have had a plethora of trash Wilson threads in this place out of nowhere.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:06 PM, Prime said:

Is anyone else ready to see this? Maybe it's just me but I'm soooo tired of the hype. It's insane how overrated he is. Dude comes into the league as a game manager, not even a dak Prescott, get a carried for a few years by one of the best defenses the modern era has ever seen. Very Eli manning esque in that sense. Gets to 2 super bowls blah blah. 

Now his team is depleted completely minus Russ himself and Bobby. They're going to be eaten alive. Now to clarify, I do think he's solid. He's smart and doesn't throw picks. And he has semi graduated from game manager to above average qb. Last year is when this collapse should have happened but I think they got by with fluke. It's finally time they get tossed around a little bit and I can't wait to see it. 

Also, I don't care about popular belief, Cam is better then Russ. Sorry. 

Looks like somebody forgot the head coach of the Carolina Panthers is Ron Rivera. 

10 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Oh no, Cam dresses differently than I do, what a weirdo...am I doing it right?

It's ok to be a weirdo....nobody said otherwise.

Cam & Russ are two peas in a pod there.