Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Leonard Fournette : C+  Not saying he is going to turn into being a terrible draft pick but I am glad it ended up being McCaffery for us.  For how we use him, we defiantly got the better guy between the two.  

Couldn’t have asked for the dominoes to fall any better that first round.

As a bonus the Saints got whamboozled out of drafting Patrick Mahomes just after us. Lattimore is nice but a cornerback isn’t a once in a generation franchise game changer like Mahomes would have been.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

As a bonus the Saints got whamboozled out of drafting Patrick Mahomes just after us. Lattimore is nice but a cornerback isn’t a once in a generation franchise game changer like Mahomes would have been.

That would have seriously BLOWN!  I don't mind KC getting a good quarterback but can you imagine if the Saints nabbed Mahomes......kill me now.  

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Leonard Fournette : C+  Not saying he is going to turn into being a terrible draft pick but I am glad it ended up being McCaffery for us.  For how we use him, we defiantly got the better guy between the two.  

LF has been somewhat of a headcase, but I will say it's hard to run the ball when you have 8 stacking the box because your alcoholic QB throws like an old woman.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

That would have sucked so fuging bad. Imagine Brees to Mahomes. That’s like Favre to Rodgers but even better.

• Pie 1

Fournette is a good player but he’s had the chips stacked against him. Hard taking that kind of punishment especially when every defense knows you’re gonna run the poo out of the ball because your QB sucks. Wonder if Foles will bring his philly magic to the Jags. If he does you could see that offense really open up and they could be back in the playoffs this year.

We needed a running back and wide receiver and got one hell of a talent at both in one pick. Even if Fournette had lived up to all of the hype I don't think he could have compared to what CMC does for us.

29 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

LF has been somewhat of a headcase, but I will say it's hard to run the ball when you have 8 stacking the box because your alcoholic QB throws like an old woman.

I was hard for LF like I was for Gurley before him, Derrick Henry before him so forth and so on...

Really glad we got Christian.  He's the real deal.  

Thats why my opinions are free and not valuable to a NFL front office.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

That would have sucked so fuging bad. Imagine Brees to Mahomes. That’s like Favre to Rodgers but even better.

Let's calm down a bit. Mahomes had an awesome first year starting, but let's not call him better than Favre or Rodgers just yet. LOL!